Insanity work-out

just started month two again. got about halfway through but Work commitments led to a week long break. so decided to start over the month again. feeling fitter than ever not really changed diet but havibg a protein shake for breakfast. I work night shifts as well and found dribking these shakes at night meant I ate less crap. determined to finish month two this time.

drthingy said:
just started month two again. got about halfway through but Work commitments led to a week long break. so decided to start over the month again. feeling fitter than ever not really changed diet but havibg a protein shake for breakfast. I work night shifts as well and found dribking these shakes at night meant I ate less crap. determined to finish month two this time.

Do you work night shift and then train? Fair play to you!
Second month is mind over matter. You can do it!

Started this yesterday. The plymo cardio circuit that i did today was a killer in the last 10 minutes, especially the press ups, steps and then jump etc.

Have finished the first week and its tough going. In some ways I feel the rest day threw me a little, looked forward to it but then starting again today felt more difficult. Have been eating better and more frequently throughout the day and already after one week feel better for it. Pure cardio tomorrow........GREAT!

I am also 8 days into it now, been doing mine in the morning before work and really struggled this morning, not had any food and also knee's are feeling a little sore. Just going to keep plugging through. Feel much better in myself, and as silly as it sounds enjoy the feeling of aching muscles, which I haven't had for a few years.

Just done the fitness test. Absolutely knackered.

Quick question: I don't eat a lot of protein, or have big meal portions, i just snack a lot. Should I be having a protein shake for breakfeast or something or will it make no difference (I'm doing this for fitness and abs, not for major weight loss). Cheers.

stoldens said:
I am also 8 days into it now, been doing mine in the morning before work and really struggled this morning, not had any food and also knee's are feeling a little sore. Just going to keep plugging through. Feel much better in myself, and as silly as it sounds enjoy the feeling of aching muscles, which I haven't had for a few years.

Yeah your body will adjust to the punishment after the second week and the aches will go away just have to push through it.

Jordan CTID said:
Just done the fitness test. Absolutely knackered.

Quick question: I don't eat a lot of protein, or have big meal portions, i just snack a lot. Should I be having a protein shake for breakfeast or something or will it make no difference (I'm doing this for fitness and abs, not for major weight loss). Cheers.

If you want abs it's all about diet, you need to eat a lot of protein. And no sugar. I suppose eating little and often is ok but first time around I was eating a lot of carbs, as much as I could manage and still lost over a stone on this regime. I take whey protein after training now as I'm dying to get my six pack!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.