Insanity work-out

willipp said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Anyone looking to lose weight who is competitive enough to push themselves should try this. I'm coming to the end of my second week, but only my first week proper(I only did the cardio/plyo on xbox one for the first few days). I'm down from 16-14 stone in just 2 weeks. Of course this is combined with reducing my calorie intake to around 1300-1400 cals per day,but the results are staggering...so far.

2 stone in 2 weeks? Wow, I didnt even think that was possible. Im no expert but isnt it better to lose it slowly at a steady pace?

I was carrying a lot of water weight I reckon tbh. I'm guessing the weight loss will slow down now and steady out. In the second half of insanity you up your calorie intake to balance you out against the workouts, but right now it's dropped off extremely quick. Energy levels are significantly higher. I'd normally fall asleep every day on the bus on the way home from work, but have been nicely alert every day this week. I've cut the chocolate out and I think the constant eating of lower calorie dish vs a hefty lunch has made a huge difference, especially as the food recommended in the nutrition guide is all mainly low glycemic index stuff.

ManuelPellegrini said:
Looking to finally start this programme after lots of talk but no action.

Should I be using a heart rate monitor to make sure I don't die?

It's recommended, unless you are extremely fit or a stupid twat like me.

I just finished week two and dear god the results are phenomenal. I'm down from a 40 inch waist to just under a 36 in just three weeks!(I flirted with just the plyo for the first week). It's still killing me and I'm far from super fit(my test results were a shambles, doing second fitness test tomorrow), but this gives serious results if you keep pushing.

And no, I don't work for Insanity(cough I didn't even pay for the cough download) but if this keeps up I'm sending Shaun T the price of the dvds.

Good luck with it!Let us know how you get on!

poyntonblue said:
Started Focus T25 alpha today. Good start and looking forward to tomorrow.

Cheers St Helens Blue.

What's it like?I've seen the name but know nothing about it. Think I plan on doing DDP Yoga after Insanity then onto P90X.

Thaksinssoldier said:
poyntonblue said:

Cheers St Helens Blue.

What's it like?I've seen the name but know nothing about it. Think I plan on doing DDP Yoga after Insanity then onto P90X.

I've done insanity already but I've let it go over the last month. So far it looks decent, a mini insanity and a prelude to asylum. I needed something that is short, sharp and focuses (sorry) you. You could probably use it to maintain after insanty/P90X.

poyntonblue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
poyntonblue said:

Cheers St Helens Blue.

I've done insanity already but I've let it go over the last month. So far it looks decent, a mini insanity and a prelude to asylum. I needed something that is short, sharp and focuses (sorry) you. You could probably use it to maintain after insanty/P90X.

Sounds good. Asylum for me looks like it belongs in a gym hall rather than my living room,so this could be a runner post Insanity.Let us know how it goes as you progress.

Here's some pictures of a friend of mine. Pretty impressive.

nv6429.jpg

9gis2g.jpg

Thaksinssoldier said:
poyntonblue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Sounds good. Asylum for me looks like it belongs in a gym hall rather than my living room,so this could be a runner post Insanity.Let us know how it goes as you progress.

Some vids of asylum on YouTube take a look! Yeah I'll keep people updated as I go. My problem tends to be food and not the right types.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.