Insomnia

Hehe yeah I know but just thought I'd pop in to wave at people who've not 'got off' yet. ;)
*Waves back*
Shift work is a nightmare. Im fucked, had 6 days at it now working all hours plus more as its been so busy. I finished about 1.30am but a combo of totally knackered but a bit wired due to the pressure and pace of it all. Having an hour to try and chill out a bit before I get in the cot.

*Waves back*
Shift work is a nightmare. Im fucked, had 6 days at it now working all hours plus more as its been so busy. I finished about 1.30am but a combo of totally knackered but a bit wired due to the pressure and pace of it all. Having an hour to try and chill out a bit before I get in the cot.
Feel for you, I don't work anymore so the worst effect I get is either hearing Mrs Moon snore or feeling a bit tired walking along the coast if I've had a particularly long sleep break.

I do now though drop off originally very quickly which wasn't the case when I was working, think it's a more relaxed lifestyle however, I do still even after 9 years (early retirement at 51) wake up after my second nap at 6.00 which was the normal working alarm time.

Feel for you, I don't work anymore so the worst effect I get is either hearing Mrs Moon snore or feeling a bit tired walking along the coast if I've had a particularly long sleep break.

I do now though drop off originally very quickly which wasn't the case when I was working, think it's a more relaxed lifestyle however, I do still even after 9 years (early retirement at 51) wake up after my second nap at 6.00 which was the normal working alarm time.
Worked 3pm-3am Wed. 3pm-2am Thu. 10am-10pm Fri. 8am-10pm Sat. 8am -9pm Sat. 3pm-1.30am today. How the fuck that will settle on a couple of days off now is anyones guess.

Worked 3pm-3am Wed. 3pm-2am Thu. 10am-10pm Fri. 8am-10pm Sat. 8am -9pm Sat. 3pm-1.30am today. How the fuck that will settle on a couple of days off now is anyones guess.
Sadly not much work life balance going on there.

Anyway had 90 mins awake, going to try for some more kip.....until the bells in my bonce go off at 6.00.

Good luck bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.