Insomnia

Started to really struggle sleeping after booze recently. I fall asleep quickly enough, but wake up in the middle of the night and can't nod off again.
The rest of the time, I sleep deeply with no interruptions.
I guess the answer is to cut out the booze, but I only drink socially once or twice a week just to catch up with mates, so not exactly hammering it.

work wise my alarm is set for 03:25 , i work a four on four off pattern, im on my 3rd day off,my first two days i woke up at 03:39 and 03:40 , im very rarely still in bed after 5am :( , however if its a running day i start the day with a nice run,done and dusted for 7am showered and ready for the day

work wise my alarm is set for 03:25 , i work a four on four off pattern, im on my 3rd day off,my first two days i woke up at 03:39 and 03:40 , im very rarely still in bed after 5am :( , however if its a running day i start the day with a nice run,done and dusted for 7am showered and ready for the day
So on your 2nd day off do you run or get up at 3:41 or is that on your 4 days off or on ? Or is it a running day when you get up before 5am and showered by 7am ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.