Is it right to blame your players in public ?

Definitely not. You should praise in public and shame in private. What we need here is for the squad to close ranks and form siege mentality toward all outside criticism. I have no doubt that certain members of the squad and management will have dished out some very frank and probably loud comments in the changing room after that mess but it's in private. Once you face the public you can concede defeat and praise the opposition for beating the current champions but nothing more.

Not the way he did it. There's criticising, then there's just putting your player on the chopping block. "It's his fault not my fault" childish antics of a desperate man.

And people say they don't want Jose to replace St. Bob because he isn't as "classy". Hypocrites to a man.

Bluemoon115 said:
Not the way he did it. There's criticising, then there's just putting your player on the chopping block. "It's his fault not my fault" childish antics of a desperate man.

And people say they don't want Jose to replace St. Bob because he isn't as "classy". Hypocrites to a man.

Well done for calling a spade a spade mate. Particularly the last two sentences of that post.

BillyShears said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Well done for calling a spade a spade mate. Particularly the last two sentences of that post.

Made roughly the same point several times earlier, those bemoaning Mou just cant see Bob for what he is.

The scarf and hair have really become too much for some it would seem.

Dubai Blue said:
Those quotes are a disgrace in my opinion.

Why not say: "It was obviously a bad mistake from Joe but he knows that more than anybody, and he's been a rock for us on so many occasions, so I can't be too critical of him."

I'm slowly being turned off Mancini with comments like the ones in the OP. He comes across as a proper dickhead sometimes.
AGREED

Bluemoon115 said:

Well said.

I said before that Tevez is more valuable to the team than Mancini, and today I will say Hart is also more valuable than Mancini.

BillyShears said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I've been on the fence, maybe leaning towards out for a while, but after the last few weeks, the excuses, the performances, the blame game, the inept decisions, picking favourites over productive players etc, I've just had enough.

When de Gea fucked up on a regular basis last season, and Purple Bollocks got asked about it, he as good as told whichever journo to fuck off. I bet de Gea felt bullet proof to have Fergie go public and defend him like that, even if privately he'd got a bit of a bollocking. That's man management. Handle your bollockings in camp. Outside, no. And certainly not like this.

It would have been different if he would have criticized the team as a whole, like the rugby coach mentioned on the earlier page. Because that creates a "We've let everybody down, lets make it right" attitude within the camp. But singling players out like that is shameful buck passing, bordering on bullying.

Bluemoon115 said:
But singling players out like that is shameful buck passing, bordering on bullying.

Again totally agree ... he's been at it since he got here.

BillyShears said:
DruntBlunt said:
He's finished. Obvious to everyone but the happy clappers.

I'd tend to agree. It's unfortunate for Mancini and for us that the same limitations he brought with him to the club still exist within him and he hasn't learned anything new about how to manage top players.

It amazes me that he still retains the support of so many supporters when he is patently regressing the club and the players with his stinking attitude and complete lack of empathy for his players.

The sooner we get him out of our club the better for everyone involved.
Agree with every word

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.