Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

andrewmswift said:
i have a hunch we'll get him

I agree.

One aspect of this I wasn't aware of was the long term business relationship and friendship between Perez and Sheikh Mansour. I can imagine there might be one or two phone calls between the two and I think the politics of this will work in our favour. I also think that Madrids main focus will be Suarez, and that they are quite happy with Di Maria on the left.

So in summary I think City has a very good chance of capturing him.

kun said:
pee dubya said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
Two words to Isco 'Sergio Canales.'
Another highly rated Spanish youngster who went to Real when the world was chasing him and got lost in their system.
He played 10 games and has now moved to Valencia.
If Barca win the league again next year the pressure will be on the manager (and the chances are it won't be the one who goes there this summer) to get more players in and disperse with the ones who have failed!
The easy targets are the young Spanish players cos the likes of Tranny are the shirt sellars.

It's how they work.
If he hadn't had serious injury problems Canales would be back at Real by now. He still might if he recovers well, Real have another year left on their buy-back option.

Raul Albiol, Pedro Leon, Callejon, Javi Garcia, Granero

even players like Coentrao, Huntelaar, Van der Vaart, Nuri Sahin had there contracts stall when they moved to Madrid
And we don't have a list of players who have failed here?

Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Ozil, Marcelo, Alonso, Arbeloa, Higuain and Di Maria have all advanced themselves.

Every single club has players who do well and players who don't, if Isco has confidence in his own ability whatever happened to some past players shouldn't matter to him.

city-till-i-cry said:
Drewmanc said:
Just got 10-1 on city on William hill. Everything I own is on it. The itk malaga fan just tipped it for me...........Madrid are 1-33 on there!!

Any chance of posting a link? Cant find it on the site?

Got it through the app pal under football specials.

Theo555 said:
£6 on at 20/1
£20 on at 11/4
£20 on at 4/1

I am confident

You are picking the right time, I've got £100 on at 7/4 - £54 more risk and stand to gain less profit if it lands.

pee dubya said:
kun said:
pee dubya said:
If he hadn't had serious injury problems Canales would be back at Real by now. He still might if he recovers well, Real have another year left on their buy-back option.

Raul Albiol, Pedro Leon, Callejon, Javi Garcia, Granero

even players like Coentrao, Huntelaar, Van der Vaart, Nuri Sahin had there contracts stall when they moved to Madrid
And we don't have a list of players who have failed here?

Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Ozil, Marcelo, Alonso, Arbeloa, Higuain and Di Maria have all advanced themselves.

Every single club has players who do well and players who don't, if Isco has confidence in his own ability whatever happened to some past players shouldn't matter to him.
U seem very pro Madrid.. u walked off the path a bit mate?

Here is the 10-1 willhll link.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/search/?ShowOcNames=0&sCriteria=isco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb ... teria=isco</a>

Drewmanc said:
city-till-i-cry said:
Drewmanc said:
Just got 10-1 on city on William hill. Everything I own is on it. The itk malaga fan just tipped it for me...........Madrid are 1-33 on there!!

Any chance of posting a link? Cant find it on the site?

Got it through the app pal under football specials.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/4609341/sp/Isco-Fever%3f---Isco-s-Club-on-3rd-September-2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb ... -2013.html</a>

4/1 on WH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.