Isco

mcfc2607 said:
what did this malaga itk say as ive somehow missed it.

thank you

Posted Yesterday at 12:08pm #29
In fact I'm even confirming now, Isco has made clear his choice is City. Madrid is only using the press to try and pressurise him. He reportedly passed up meeting with Florentino Perez yesterday and has made City his pick.

Just put another 40 on us signing him with William Hill at 4-1 gutted I missed 10-1. Hope he signs got 400 quid coming my way as also got 40 on him with skybet number of weeks ago at 6-4

papa lazarou said:
City now 7/4 to sign him. Madrid dropped to 2/5.

I think a few people have put some money on him coming to us

Not surprised as people were expecting it to be official after yesterday's confident pronouncements.

The silence from Madrid is deafening so they aren't sure themselves.

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

oakiecokie said:
blue underpants said:
Paul Breen Turner just now on talkshite, Madrid have won the race for Isco, 5 year deal

Who is this guy and how safe is he as ITK ??
Very reliable, PBT lives on Costa Del Sol and i think actually supports Malaga, he gets most Spanish news right and knows the Spanish game and press inside out, dont want to put a dampener on us but i dont think he is coming to City

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

city-till-i-cry said:
Drewmanc said:
city-till-i-cry said:
Yeah got it, cheers. Just had a cheeky tenna on!

Massive odds that compared to everywhere else! Reckon WH know something we dont??

I was thinking that but those odds have now dropped to 4-1 to us!! Reckon my tip just realigned the balance?!!

Reckon it has mate, i backed it at 10s. Went back on and had dropped to 4s!!

Madness

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/4609341/sp/Isco-Fever%3f---Isco-s-Club-on-3rd-September-2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb ... -2013.html</a>

Big impact perhaps, now 13/8 - if you took at 10/1 then getting lots of value now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.