Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

This thread is just Bat Shit Crazy!

Brew and a biscuit anyone?

SouthStand116 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I thought I was the biggest rag on this forum but SouthStand116 beats me hands down.

See where's Ric when u need him. This is why I never log on cause now I feel like twatting the mrs cause I'm getting called a rag. I knew this would happen!

You do come across pretty raggy TBF.............

I'm a rag too by all accounts. So is this deal dead in
the water now, or still on.?

Verb said:
am an arab and am telling you Al-Thani didn't confirm any thing and if you look at his comment you will realize that its on the contrary and he just splashed all the RM media speculation in his last paragraph when he said : ( i wish he stays in Spain )
Welcome to the board and thanks. Your English is fine by the way.

SouthStand116 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I thought I was the biggest rag on this forum but SouthStand116 beats me hands down.

See where's Ric when u need him. This is why I never log on cause now I feel like twatting the mrs cause I'm getting called a rag. I knew this would happen!

Nice.

toby said:
SouthStand116 said:
Kun Aguero said:

What a horrible thing to say !!!!

Being called a rag is quite harsh

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
SouthStand116 said:
Kun Aguero said:

Don't take it too seriously mate it's a standing joke on here.

Hey listen I was expecting to be called a rag as a joke but to be called a rag troll! Seriously!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.