It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolm, I know you get asked a lot but apart from RVP are there other deals being worked on? and any news of players like Ade, Bridge etc leaving?

failsworthblueboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
SalfordPaul was even posting on RVP 12 months ago, he was well ahead of the curve.

Or guessing ?????????????

What kind of stupid question is that?? Anybody can link us to all the players in the world. That is guessing, and what the tabloids do. When someone provides specific information, that is later on confirmed by others, and at times even indirectly by Mancini and City, you tend to believe in whatever he talks about..

sincity said:
failsworthblueboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
SalfordPaul was even posting on RVP 12 months ago, he was well ahead of the curve.

What kind of stupid question is that?? Anybody can link us to all the players in the world. That is guessing, and what the tabloids do. When someone provides specific information, that is later on confirmed by others, and at times even indirectly by Mancini and City, you tend to believe in whatever he talks about..

Exuse me for having an opinion !! I guess your a team leader for the gullible crew.

lost_n_spaced said:
sincity said:
failsworthblueboy said:

Anybody can link us to all the players in the world. That is guessing.......

I quite agree....... <smirks, mischievously>

lol, you should see the things that go on Twitter, yesterday some guy was saying Cavani to Liverpool deal was done..the fact that he has thousands of followers will eventually turn the rumor into the absolute truth..

sincity said:
lost_n_spaced said:
sincity said:
Anybody can link us to all the players in the world. That is guessing.......

I quite agree....... <smirks, mischievously>

lol, you should see the things that go on Twitter, yesterday some guy was saying Cavani to Liverpool deal was done..the fact that he has thousands of followers will eventually turn the rumor into the absolute truth..

I kind of lost my twitter awhile back, but feel like getting 're-involved'........ who are some good people to follow (footy-wise) ?

failsworthblueboy said:
sincity said:
failsworthblueboy said:

Exuse me for having an opinion !! I guess your a team leader for the gullible crew.

maybe, if you think having an open mind is gullible, I guess I am.. I've not been here as long as you, but a few things that salfordpaul mentioned did come true, and so pardon me, if I tend to listen to these guys more than what you have to say..
For your information, I try to get any info City-related from this forum, newspapers, Twitter etc. I don't automatically believe everything, but I like to gather such info, and then try to have a reasonable discussion with other posters on this forum about the various possibilities City maybe involved in..
If you're here for actual info, come back on August 31st when it's on the MCFC website..

sincity said:
failsworthblueboy said:
sincity said:

maybe, if you think having an open mind is gullible, I guess I am.. I've not been here as long as you, but a few things that salfordpaul mentioned did come true, and so pardon me, if I tend to listen to these guys more than what you have to say..
For your information, I try to get any info City-related from this forum, newspapers, Twitter etc. I don't automatically believe everything, but I like to gather such info, and then try to have a reasonable discussion with other posters on this forum about the various possibilities City maybe involved in..
If you're here for actual info, come back on August 31st when it's on the MCFC website..
PMSL !! So what sort of stupid question is that !! is deemed to be reasonable discussion.
Believe what you want fella !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.