It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
argyle said:
Any other targets we're after Tolmie?

Do you see the strategy as one big signing in RVP and then maybe one or two additional squad members?

Anyone think this will be enough to retain the title and a better go at the Champions league?

The German reports about Lewandowski do have some substance to them.

Why are we looking at even more strikers, surely a winger is a must.???

RVP to replace Tevez is surely a good move!

Tevez has to go, he let us down badly the season before last, last season he let us down even more. He shamed the club, he let us all down and quite simply we can never trust or rely on him again!!!

So he is out , sold, loaned or a 5 th striker.

Had Aguero fallen badly or got an injury last season then having only 2 strikers left would have 100% cost us the title!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
argyle said:

Do you see the strategy as one big signing in RVP and then maybe one or two additional squad members?

Anyone think this will be enough to retain the title and a better go at the Champions league?

I was gonna say 'Robert Lewandowski' when you posted the 'Big O' youtube clip.

yellamcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
argyle said:

Why are we looking at even more strikers, surely a winger is a must.???

When have we ever played with Wingers? It's not our system.

Although personally I think having a couple of decent wingers and Dzeko on the bench would make a good plan B but it doesn't seem to be Mancinis style.

Plain Speaking said:
LongsightM13 said:
Smith was the greaseball from the 'Hate fuelled envy' SUnday Supplement video with Beasley and the late Danny Fulbrook. "No class!"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk[/youtube]
If any one doubts the deep seated hate for our club from the British media then that collection of "johhny Crossnan" videos on youtube is clear proof!

Love the quote ....They will never win anything under Mancini ........ Bitter

Edwaardz said:
Joehannes said:
Neville Kneville said:
Oh Jesus, I hope not.
+1. I'd rather have Guidetti than Lewandowski

Was that a joke or...?

Remember this is the Bundesliga Player of the Season we're talking about.

So? Look at Edin, clearly a quality player but he just hasn't fit in and while Lewandowski may be a different player, who's to say he'll adapt to English football, or our style of play for that matter.

Edwaardz said:
Joehannes said:
Neville Kneville said:
Oh Jesus, I hope not.

Was that a joke or...?

What number striker can he expect to be playing? What fee should we expect to be paying? Who's going to be on the way out? I'm sure that, right now, Lewandowski is a better player but in time..we could have a top top striker on our hands, that will have only cost training fees. I'm all for RVP because he should improve us immediately, along with Kun and Balo, possibly Dzeko but Lewandowski? Not for me, but remember, it's all about opinions. That's not to say that should he come, I won't be happy that we've signed a very good striker.

Joehannes said:
Edwaardz said:
Joehannes said:

Was that a joke or...?

What number striker can he expect to be playing? What fee should we expect to be paying? Who's going to be on the way out? I'm sure that, right now, Lewandowski is a better player but in time..we could have a top top striker on our hands, that will have only cost training fees. I'm all for RVP because he should improve us immediately, along with Kun and Balo, possibly Dzeko but Lewandowski? Not for me, but remember, it's all about opinions. That's not to say that should he come, I won't be happy that we've signed a very good striker.

Lewndowski from what I've seen looks a far more natural footballer than Edin. It may be that Dzeko would like to go back to Germany.

Whatever the Pole over RVP for me. Potentially very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.