It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost_n_spaced said:
sincity said:
lost_n_spaced said:
I quite agree....... <smirks, mischievously>

lol, you should see the things that go on Twitter, yesterday some guy was saying Cavani to Liverpool deal was done..the fact that he has thousands of followers will eventually turn the rumor into the absolute truth..

I kind of lost my twitter awhile back, but feel like getting 're-involved'........ who are some good people to follow (footy-wise) ?

I'm not an active user of Twitter, there are some crazy people out there..but one person I do follow is LoveCity (@City_Watch) on here..
He gathers sources from god knows where...99% of it will just be rumors, but its fun reading about City supposedly going after young talent :)

Neville Kneville said:
johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
To start the day on a cheery note, The Sun's Paul Smith sent home is disgrace from the Euros by UEFA for not turning up to matches they had reserved spots for!

You might remember this odious toad from his disgraceful attack on City the other year on Sunday Supplement?
best news yet!

Agreed.

Isn't he the greasy haired know nothing, with a punchable face.

Thought he was one of the Mirrors retards?

Smith was the greaseball from the 'Hate fuelled envy' SUnday Supplement video with Beasley and the late Danny Fulbrook. "No class!"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk[/youtube]

LongsightM13 said:
Smith was the greaseball from the 'Hate fuelled envy' SUnday Supplement video with Beasley and the late Danny Fulbrook. "No class!"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk[/youtube]
If any one doubts the deep seated hate for our club from the British media then that collection of "johhny Crossnan" videos on youtube is clear proof!

Any other targets we're after Tolmie?

Do you see the strategy as one big signing in RVP and then maybe one or two additional squad members?

Anyone think this will be enough to retain the title and a better go at the Champions league?

argyle said:

Do you see the strategy as one big signing in RVP and then maybe one or two additional squad members?

Anyone think this will be enough to retain the title and a better go at the Champions league?

The German reports about Lewandowski do have some substance to them.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
argyle said:

Oh Jesus, I hope not.

Neville Kneville said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
argyle said:

Oh Jesus, I hope not.
+1. I'd rather have Guidetti than Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.