It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

"A Wilson-Esbrand recall might not be off the cards entirely?"

Why, we are half way through the season do you suddenly think Pep would now rate him and want him back?

Do you not see how losing our first choice left-back, with no time to sort a proper replacement, changes things?

"A Wilson-Esbrand recall might not be off the cards entirely?"

Why, we are half way through the season do you suddenly think Pep would now rate him and want him back?
because Cancelo is leaving and there's a space in the squad...

Who says Pep doesn't rate him at all? Likelihood is he was sent on loan as there would be very limited opportunities, but maybe some have become available.

It’s doesn’t for me we have enough! Even if we bought the best left back in Europe doesn’t guarantee the league!
No signing guarantees the league, the point is to not leave massive gaps in the squad to give us the best possible chance.

No signing guarantees the league, the point is to not leave massive gaps in the squad to give us the best possible chance.

When we have Pep he will sort it Ake looks a natural then we have Laporte Lewis foden and the new guy coming in in the next week or two..

Forgot about Angelino, that's fair. But Voldemort was a low-risk-might-work-out-buy. Nothing to expect. And don't forget Mendy, he was actually decent. We murdered teams in the first few months after he joined, before his injury. I just want to see a LB that can overlap and cross, it's all I ask for. And yes I know, Pep obviously knows way better what he's doing than me.
Mendy is Voldemort. He was mostly shite. If you want someone to overlap just play Gomez ffs.

Mendy was one of City's, Txiki's and Pep's worst ever signings. Undoubtably, even without the criminal charges.

Mendy was a million miles away from the quality of Cancelo or Zinchenko (neither being "natural" left backs).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.