It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that to happen, they would have to be on the bench instead of one of those players.
More often than not we aren’t 5-0 up, its 1 or 2.
Pep does not take the risk of putting inexperience on the field when its tight.

If KDB gets injured in the 20th minute and mahrez and gundogan arent on the bench because bernabe and delap are, thats when a likely win becomes cagey and risks 3 points.

When the league has been won with 100, 98, 99 points respectively. 1 loss can be fatal.
Putting kids (with immense promise) on the bench instead of proven internationals is a big risk.
And yet we lost 9 league games, an FA Cup semi final and a CL quarter final last season so playing the proven internationals turned out to be a big risk as well.

Because he's a fucking superb footballer who would instantly improve our first team as well as generating more interest in our club from the media (sick of it always being full of boring shit about utd and scousers and chavs) and increase commercial income.

And a c***, you forgot to add "and a c***", which is why I've never wanted him at my club

What if watching the horrible, greedy, shitbag would ruin the enjoyment of wafching City for you, then if you do start to change your mind, he hands the ball over to Liverpool & gets us knocked out of the Champions League ?

Then you see him warming up for the next game, not a care in the world.
Is he really that much worse than the rest?

He is paid a colossal amount of money to play in the big games and he rarely turns up for PSG in the big games, otherwise he is playing in a second rate league.

Great players don't go and play in second rate leagues at their peak of their powers.
He turned up for every game except the final tbf, and if was because none else turned up for PSG either. Can't expect him to do everything

Ligue 1 is far from a second rate league, we cannot just say that after being embarrassed by Lyon and Monaco a few seasons ago.

Nothing wrong with arrogance, Ronaldo is the most arrogant Twunt on the pitch, but he also performs every game on that said pitch.
Ronaldo also went out vs Ajax and Lyon in last 2 years. Criticism is different for different pros?

Naymar isn't on any level Ronaldo & Messi have reached in there footballling life
Even at Naymars age both above were doing it week in week out in Europe & in League or leagues
Add to the list Naymer is a cheating cnut & lying cnut & selfish cnut
Yes he is a top player but please don't tell me he's on any level those 2 have reached not a fucking chance

It was his fault when he swanned around & handed Liverpool a route to the Champions League.

I saw him do it.
No, it was Napoli, if Milik scores that goal Liverpool play in Europa, but instead he shot it right at Alisson, and then further on we had the Spurs disaster game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.