It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, but I suspect that the calculation is if we sign Grealish (even if Bernardo goes) - there will be the requirement to play with the False 9 just to keep everyone involved and give everyone game time. Ultimately Kane means that Bernardo (or Grealish) is benched regularly. Unless we bench Kane from time to time and use the False 9 system.

I also genuinely feel Torres is a better option at 9 than Jesus.
Kane’s injuries have been a result of being overplayed and rushed back. We will be able to give him the right rest whilst bring in Torres/false 9 and manage his fitness accordingly.

no brainier signing Kane, he will win golden boot if signs for us by about 10 goals. Think of the missed penalties for a start plus Kev just delivering crosses from all over the pitch to him

To the club yes, to bluemoon LOL

Blue moon will be like it as always been since the take over and with none supports of Man City on here pretending to be city fans anyone we sign some one will post he is no convinced or he is shite! Anyone We sign Im positive the club knows best and they player will preform then after a season I make my own judgment! Don’t understand over supporters talking down player we looking at buying until they see them in our team over a long period!

I genuinely believe Grealish could become our next David Silva in due course, he's got the ingredients already anyway, hard not to be excited for it.

As for Kane, his numbers speak for themselves, perfect candidate for us, experienced.

Buying from within the league usually works for most top clubs. We're just not used to seeing it with the way we run so it's understandable there's concerns and lack of appeal. Hell, remember VVD wasn't even appealing to us when the interest talks first appeared, but here we are, our VVD in Laporte is now a 3rd choice, and it's all Dias. We're just used to clever signings outside the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.