It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this will have repercussions with City and Jorge Mendes. He owes us!
Keep seeing this, Mendes offered him to us, Mendes also offered him to several other clubs, namely Chelsea, PSG and Madrid. Ronaldo was desperate to go out, we weren't desperate for him, neither did we want to pay his full wages or else. We were patient, if it happened it happened. It's very easy to fall for the media narrative because that's such an easy link. I could make up that it was done then he changed his mind, he was so desperate he begged the rags to take him who simply caved in because of links to us.

Felix isnt good enough. Neither a good goal scorer or excellent playmaker.
He isn’t with Atletico and Simeone. I think with the right coach, and Pep is, he could be a great player a and a goalscorer. Right at the start of this window, he was third on my list of preferred strikers after Mbappe and Haaland, and ahead of Kane.

Bernardo has no choice but to stay surely, this late in the window. Not one decent offer for him.

Leaving any judgements to the end of the window. It's a results driven business. We were told we would be aggressive in the market place.
We are weaker with Mendy gone, KDB and Foden injuries looking dubious.
No replacement for Kun either.
Grealish only covers some existing shortages.
Another make do and mend season will not cut it as our results since March show.
Stopped reading at “we are weaker with Mendy gone” …….,

He isn’t with Atletico and Simeone. I think with the right coach, and Pep is, he could be a great player a and a goalscorer. Right at the start of this window, he was third on my list of preferred strikers after Mbappe and Haaland, and ahead of Kane.

Actually never saw what the hype is.

He had a good season with his former team in Portugal but didnt rack up amazing numbers.

He had a good youtube video though which i thought made him look excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.