It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying chelsea have a stronger squad than last season even tho they have lost giroud Abraham zouma and Emerson and brought in lukaku but we have declined as a squad for bringing in grealish for 2 players that started about 10 games between them last season???

And there we have it.
Drops a post like that then fucks off.
I give up with this place, it turns me into a right needy ****.
Yeah, would be a lot better if he just gave us the name.

Won't be too excited about the "done deal" fashion of it. He has posted "done deal" posts about Koulibaly and Aoar in the recent past, along with Allegri to Man United being a done deal, even info about when he was supposed to take over.

He obviously has contacts though. He was very early with us pulling out of the Kane negotiations, hinted at us talking to Grealish in september 2020(!), and was great with the Cancelo and Rodri deals from memory. There is no doubt that ge posts in good faith.

Whoever it is he thinks we have signed in january, I just hope @twosips can confirm, he is our undisputed ikt champ at the minute lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.