It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that we have won the most coveted trophy…Net spend Cup. Here we go!

Out:
Sane £55m
Sales £60m

In:
Jack £100m

Winners ;)
This just makes the failure to bring in a striker more baffling, I'd say.

My concern is a little different to most.

We need to replace

Mendy
Fern
Aguero

But not desperately right now from a squad point of view. We can more than cope and replace them next window.

The problem is that we had a financial advantage this window and the PL or UEFA will not think twice about a transfer ban for some invented misdemeanour.

We don’t need the replacements now, but we are going to, and it was the best time to get them.

It feels like, a buyout aside, we have just watched the window go by.

Of course it is and we still have top quality players, its not like I said we will be nowhere near. How more frightening would our team be with a world class striker in front of them 3, instead of a young kid like Torres and Delap. Like I said in my original post will only know if this window is a poor one come the end of the season.
Fair comment

I'm really disappointed with this window, why we didn't get Messi Ronaldo and Kane I'll never know, Kane was only 160m, plus we should have got Lukaku just in case Kane got injured. I also can't believe we didn't bid for Trent and Shaw can you imagine if our 4 FBs get injured. Oh yes Rodri, Ferna and Gundogan is not enough cover, why not a cheeky bid for Kante, offer 100m they'll never turn that down...we would then have had a reasonable window setting us up for next season where we can really spend...

If you cant see how Grealish improves our starting 11 then football is most definitely not for you.
Never said he didn’t improve us. But considering we lost Mendy even if he is horrible it still give zinch break on cup matches. Aguero left and we didn’t replace him. We are still lacking imo a good replacement for dinho. So to me we are definitely weaker then we were last year. But it’s all a matter of opinion so take it how you wil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.