Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if you ignore the whole 3-year period and the fact he was our record signing.
No, I answered a post he made saying he’s been underwhelming since arriving by pointing out he’s been good over the last 12 months.
Had he said his first two years were poor I’d be inclined to agree with him.

No, I answered a post he made saying he’s been underwhelming since arriving by pointing out he’s been good over the last 12 months.
Had he said his first two years were poor I’d be inclined to agree with him.
How were his first 2 years poor?
He was 2nd in Citys POTY after Kdb in the 2019/20 season though. This past season he was poor in the beginning part admittedly most of the attacking players were poor, then in February time his form improved and he was good

How were his first 2 years poor?
He was 2nd in Citys POTY after Kdb in the 2019/20 season though. This past season he was poor in the beginning part admittedly most of the attacking players were poor, then in February time his form improved and he was good
Because he struggled quite often and was very inconsistent.
I mean, he’s called FFS by many on here and that’s not down to sparkling form.
Anyway, I’m more than happy with him nowadays and hope he stays for a while.

Mahrez is wrongly slated on here. He's been one of our better players of the last 3 years

Amazingly gifted player with superb technique and maybe the best first touch in the league.He's also a bit flaky and a bit of a fairy.....but more positives than negatives though,and has justified his price tag.

The FFS tag is grim.

Amazingly gifted player with superb technique and maybe the best first touch in the league.He's also a bit flaky and a bit of a fairy.....but more positives than negatives though,and has justified his price tag.

The FFS tag is grim.
I don't agree with you often, but this is something that I definitely agree with.

Mahrez is wrongly slated on here. He's been one of our better players of the last 3 years
Incredibly generous - perhaps the last 6 months. Wonderfully gifted 1st touch though - one of the best I've seen.

And I think FFS is only used ironically these days.

Mahrez is capable of blowing red hot and pretty cold for me. On his day, he is superb but he's had too many games whilst he's been here where he just doesn't look up to it.

Personally, and this won't be a popular opinion, but these kind of players would be the ones I'd sell when they are in form.

He's 30 now and from what I can read Barcelona, Real and PSG are interested. If we can get something like what we paid for him I'd let him go. He is definitely replaceable.

Mahrez is capable of blowing red hot and pretty cold for me. On his day, he is superb but he's had too many games whilst he's been here where he just doesn't look up to it.

Personally, and this won't be a popular opinion, but these kind of players would be the ones I'd sell when they are in form.

He's 30 now and from what I can read Barcelona, Real and PSG are interested. If we can get something like what we paid for him I'd let him go. He is definitely replaceable.
I tend to agree, a good summary and exactly how I would describe him. Unfortunately you just don’t know which version of him is coming out of the tunnel each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.