Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair it's a bit rich us bitching about other club's fans for taking umbrage at the media. Man alive, just look at our Media thread.

True but all Sam Lee said is that discussions between the clubs are at an advanced stage. He clarified many times that it doesn't mean the transfer will happen as things fall through all the time.

Villa fans have had a meltdown over it.

Fuck me VillaTalk are an odd bunch.

"This is big. Sounds like it's in our hands. I like that".

Reliable journo gives info that basically ends with them losing their best player and they find a way to spin it to a positive.

It's a cult. Like RAWK.

Personally I prefer Bernardo. He is a quality player with great attitude. Works so hard and can perform in different positions. If, as it seems he wants to leave then so be it. JG is clearly a decent player but he does remind me a little of Mahrez in that he is a big fish in a small pond. I really was not convinced Mahrez was a player for us and I’ve never been totally confident in his ability. He probably should dominate more with all his skill. Grealish gives me the same feeling. I may be wrong. If he signs we will see. He may raise his game or may fold. I am ambivalent to the prospect of his signing but a little bemused at Villa fans obsession with him staying at their club. Seriously, who would care? If he goes for the reported fee then they should be delighted. They could really invest.

It's a struggle. FFP was invented to keep teams in their place and now Villa are feeling the effects.

You have to scout and buy extremely well. Leicester City lost all their best players from the title win, they reinvested well and have picked up european places and silverware.
To be fair if the Villa fans claim their owners are great and ambitious, this is now their test. They can keep climbing the table by making clever investments, not like they're losing Grealish for chips

I was never bothered either way with signing Grealish, be quality if/when he signs. However, it’s worth the money alone to watch this absolute meltdown coming out of the midlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.