Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling RW, ditch Mahrez. Grealish LW.

The space concept doesn't really work, constantly plays against better teams and batters them.

His ball control, dribbling, and chance creation would help us against parked busses also.
Wait are you saying grealish is better than mahrez at leicester because that is very false. Mahrez definitely has better ball control bribbling and chance creation. And I don’t know what you are talking about space, are you trying to tell me villas opponents park the bus every week surrounding him with 3 players.You can’t tell me grealish is more technical than mahrez. I feel Mahrez should be sold but there is nothing that you can tell me grealish has over leicester mahrez.

I am comparing grealish and leicester mahrez because they are similar. They are/were both given freedom in their teams to perform their magic because they are very good technical and skillful players.

like I have said before grealish is a perfect technical player that I would love in our team if he played as a midfielder but not a winger. For wingers I feel we need to go back to quick and direct wingers.

Last edited:
very good player although not what we need at the moment we have enough attacking midfielders already. need to spend those funds on a striker.

I wondered if he could do the David Silva role, now I'm convinced. He controls games, has great energy and an eye for goal.

Other than Auoar he'd be my number one target.
Totally agree with this. Everyone can see how predictable we have come and stopping De Bruyne seems to be the plan. Put this lad alongside him and one of Gungodan and Rodri and the threat and energy and we would sort our major issue out.

I wondered if he could do the David Silva role, now I'm convinced. He controls games, has great energy and an eye for goal.

Other than Auoar he'd be my number one target.

Isn’t that what we have Foden for?

Buy Grealish and he’ll be on the bench while Gundogan takes his place as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.