Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this journalist IS reliable!

Didn't this guy pop up a lot with the messi news? or am I thinking about someone else?

Dean Jones's name has been all over a lot of the grealish stuff too, either he's got an incredibly placed source, talking shite or is being fed stuff from somewhere.

And as much as some people tend to dislike sam lee on here, he clearly has someone from the club giving/feeding him info and as he reported today and others have continued to report of the last few weeks, it's seems pretty clear that there is a buyout clause in his contract (i assume it's coming from grealish's camp).

Imo it's up to grealish now, terms have obviously been agreed and will have been for a long time now and it's literally just up to jack's side to tell the club to make the move.

Lol some people are like sheep. And the twitter hacks know it.

"This reporter " is pumping out multiple "exclusives" every day. He's either the best exclusives reporter in the world. Or, more likely he's talking shit to collect followers to advance his "power" as an influencer, to take him up to the level of harris'/delaney.... Why the fools believe this shit is beyond me.

I am stunned that folk see something on Twitter and in their infantile, needy minds, imagine it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.