Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the FT accounts, they’re Twitters dirge. I get your trying to make point, but let’s face it I’d bet none of us on here have FT account or would bully an 8 year old. It’s horrible what they’re doing but it’s not a point scoring contest over whose fans are the worst on Twitter. I see a few of your fans have turned it into having a go at Sam Lee again, despite him not even being a City fan!
Yeah this is exactly what I’m saying! I don’t judge City fans based on Twitter 12 year olds at all, and neither should Villa fans just because Sam Lee had a breakdown and couldn’t stop responding to the same 12 year olds that support Villa. Every fan base has it and unfortunately Twitter is where they all reside

Slightly concerning to hear he’s split on coming? I know he’s a boyhood villa fan etc but you want to hear a player is desperate to come to you?

Less concerning and more weird. From his attitude last few months towards us/KDB plus with some ITK info of this thing being almost done to this - still thinking about City's offer.

It would have been a tough decision a month before when the news started pouring about his desire to come to us.
FWIW City don't pamper a player for months for him to have his mind change two weeks before the season.

It has happened before eg Dani Alves Jorginho and Laporte but i thought City would/are be more careful after these events.

I have not seen such positives vibes for a transfer before for it to not happen. It is almost Sancho to rags kind of a deal. it would happen. If not today not tomorrow.

I would be as surprised if this doesn't happen as Villa fans would be if this transfer indeed happen.

The most reliable Villa journalist mate.
Honestly if you’re talking about Ashley Preece he knows nothing, based his opinions off Twitter accounts and fills in the gaps. Villa are so tight lipped these days. The only one who has any sort of inside scoop is John Percy, and he’s been silent throughout.

There are no Villa ITKs. There are no ITK Villa journalists. I will repeat this over and over.

John Percy is the sole exception, and he's had his mouth shut this entire time.

Yeah this is exactly what I’m saying! I don’t judge City fans based on Twitter 12 year olds at all, and neither should Villa fans just because Sam Lee had a breakdown and couldn’t stop responding to the same 12 year olds that support Villa. Every fan base has it and unfortunately Twitter is where they all reside
It was grown men getting at Sam, for doing his job! Just because they don't want to accept that Solihull's finest wants to sign for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.