Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are going to be some eggs on face if this doesn't go through
Go on then; I'll bite. What info do you have to raise the possibility of the deal falling through? I'm not saying that it won't; when he's on the club's official site signing the contract, then I'll believe. But everything in the mainstream as well as social media suggests that it's 99% done.

Right probably should of read the thread first!! I thought he was in Manchester going to London is it the other way round?
He's in London near sky studios. Apparently we've booked a plane for sometime this afternoon.

Lads are thinking it might set off from RAF Northholt

Don't you get it, he's reading the narrative talksport are spouting.
This is called jealousy, I don't for one minute this is straight from trevors mouth, this is talksport being bitter.

We Said the narrative would change and there is the proof. Expect sky sports to wheel every ex villa player to put a negative slant on proceedings.

But just remember how they break the rags transfers, all smiles, all bells and whistles, all great signings, not one ounce of negativity, watch the difference with ours.

This is 100% his opinion he said we should buy Tammy Abraham last week instead of Harry Kane cause he was cheaper and he didn’t like the idea of City spending 100m plus on a player , this is down to the fact he has been saying for months basically arguing with Simon Jordan that City don’t and never will spend 100m on a player and he has nowhere to go

I’ll be going past villa park in the morning chaps. Any fitting commiserations you’d like graffitied on the main stand? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.