Jarrad Branthwaite

Quite possibly, but if everton want £80m as I've seen mentioned ,not sure united will pay it.
70 million unsure if he has to win the world footballer of the year for them to get that amount , but yeah anything can happen in the transfer game , hope he does sign for them I have a right few quid on him going there haha

Ake, Akanji, Dias, Stones, Gvardiol. Throw Kyle in the mix if we go three at the Back.We don't need another CB for the next 2 years. Let them get him. Build from the academy system or find a promising 19 year old, sign him and get him back after 2 or 3 loans.
Should always be looking there anyway when squad bullding, next 2 seasons you have walker hitting 36, Stones 32, Ake 31, Akanji 30. I very much doubt we move but i could see why with the market/availability as it is.

He can defend for Dyche, but so could Tarkowski, Keane and Mee. Can he play football? I'm not sure. Not to the extent that Pep would want anyway.

All of our defenders have to be good on the ball, have to be good 1v1 in wide areas and have to be able to bring the ball forward. Under Pep, this is becoming more and more important, to the point where I feel Dias often looks a little uncomfortable. Maybe Branthwaite could develop, but for the prices quoted you'd expect the finished article.

If Pep wasnt manager, maybe he'd be a better fit, but at the moment I'm not fussed. If we want a defender we'll find someone who suits us, I'm sure.
I'm not watching many Everton matches, but when they played us I thought he was their best player by an absolute mile and stood out as the only one capable of showing some composure on the ball under pressure. Looked to me like he'd slot into our team no problem whatsoever.

Now I'm hoping he's the next Phil Jones if he's going there.

Just can't see why any player - especially a young one - would see Utd as the place to go.

A shitstorm, specifically defensively, and not even in a new era after they (fantastically) bowed down to Ten Hag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.