Jarrad Branthwaite

I'm not watching many Everton matches, but when they played us I thought he was their best player by an absolute mile and stood out as the only one capable of showing some composure on the ball under pressure. Looked to me like he'd slot into our team no problem whatsoever.

Now I'm hoping he's the next Phil Jones if he's going there.

He did but bulled by Haaland for the goal at our place.

Just can't see why any player - especially a young one - would see Utd as the place to go.

A shitstorm, specifically defensively, and not even in a new era after they (fantastically) bowed down to Ten Hag.
Instant call up for the next England squad and ££££££££s due to wages they have to offer

He's another cart horse who looks good for his age because he's basically already in a adult body from a early age. Seen nothing of him with the ball at his feet to suggest he could play in our team , and Haaaland easily put him on his arse for his goal at the etihad while he was still well out of form .

Last edited:
I'm not watching many Everton matches, but when they played us I thought he was their best player by an absolute mile and stood out as the only one capable of showing some composure on the ball under pressure. Looked to me like he'd slot into our team no problem whatsoever.

Now I'm hoping he's the next Phil Jones if he's going there.
Duncan Edwards gives you a like ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.