Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

Laugh whenever I see a comment along the lines of - 'I know he's too slow for a two man midfield with Yaya but he is ideal for a three man with Fernandinho and Yaya'. That's right, lets go and drop on of our double act up front and shoe horn in a bang average player just so he fits. Bloody hell what a load of crap.

Some players sign but don't suit, it happens, he is one of them. Napoli is a great move for him, fits his playing style, more game time and a top team in Italy along with Roma, Juventus, Inter and Fiorentina. I hope this happens for him and us, we both prosper.

If Napoli do want Garcia, then the only way we should be selling him in January is if we can sort out another cm who can play for us in the champions league, imagine we go a way in it and dinho and yaya get injured/suspended? as much as I dislike Garcia as a player (and im still trying to figure out what competition he won to play for us) he should have been replaced in the summer.
Unless we're gonna bring the water carrier (compliment) back from everton, in which case Garcia can fuck right off to naples.

aguero93:20 said:
If Napoli do want Garcia, then the only way we should be selling him in January is if we can sort out another cm who can play for us in the champions league, imagine we go a way in it and dinho and yaya get injured/suspended? as much as I dislike Garcia as a player (and im still trying to figure out what competition he won to play for us) he should have been replaced in the summer.
Unless we're gonna bring the water carrier (compliment) back from everton, in which case Garcia can fuck right off to naples.

Rodwell needs to stay fit, if ever there's been a perfect time for a player to step up it is now.

I'm probably gonna get slated for this but here's a song me and my mate came up with for Garcia on an idle Sunday afternoon in the pub.

To the tune of Blondie - 'Maria'

He plays like he don't care
He's got fantastic facial hair
Ooooh he'll make you wanna sigh

He isn't very fast
He easy lets opponents past
Ooooh he'll make you wanna cry

Oh don't you wanna take him?
Oh won't someone take him on loan

Garcia, Javi Garcia
He'll make you go out of your mind
Garcia, We don't want here
A more fitting club he'd easily find.

Always disappointing to read some of the abuse he gets on here but when all's said and done he isn't quite up to the level we need to challenge on all fronts. That's not a slight against Javi, more to do with the outstanding talent we have that makes him look ordinary.
If we could recoup £10+ million then I think its a move we should be looking at.

jimbopm said:
I'm probably gonna get slated for this but here's a song me and my mate came up with for Garcia on an idle Sunday afternoon in the pub.

He isn't very fast

Garcia, Javi Garcia

Holy cow.

jimbopm said:

He isn't very fast

Garcia, Javi Garcia
always scans a little better than easy there imo

jimbopm said:

He isn't very fast

Garcia, Javi Garcia

FFS don't encourage him. :)

jimbopm said:

He isn't very fast

Garcia, Javi Garcia

Point taken.

NipHolmes said:
Laugh whenever I see a comment along the lines of - 'I know he's too slow for a two man midfield with Yaya but he is ideal for a three man with Fernandinho and Yaya'. That's right, lets go and drop on of our double act up front and shoe horn in a bang average player just so he fits. Bloody hell what a load of crap.

Some players sign but don't suit, it happens, he is one of them. Napoli is a great move for him, fits his playing style, more game time and a top team in Italy along with Roma, Juventus, Inter and Fiorentina. I hope this happens for him and us, we both prosper.
Who is saying that? He's a decent squad player who can do a job when we need a third midfielder. That's all. If Napoli is in for him it would be a great move for all parties although I'm wary of some of the suggestions people have made for a squad player replacement.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:54 am --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
taconinja said:
Cobwebcat said:
Of course why didn't I see it...I'm biased....Garcia IS a great player after all. Phew.
Useful squad player I would say.

It's okay to have a fact wrong, you know? No real harm in it. You make some sweeping claims and they tend to be rather overstated.

It's ok for you to like Garcia without fixating on midgets. So we are cool....Garcia was out jumped by a guy 2 inches shorter than him which lead to a goal....hope that's better.

-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:22 pm --

Rascal said:
Cobwebcat said:
To me his only strength is he is always available for a pass and he knows what he wants to do before he receives it.

Its funny how you describe his strength.

To me that strength is the most important any footballer can have. If you keep the ball everything else in football is irrelevant.

Who had more possession when we played Spurs? What was the score? It's what you do with it that matters.

That's funny.
Whether I like him or not is irrelevant, and it's impossible for me to like or dislike him as I don't know him. I just find it off-putting when some of our fans go on their little crusades to "prove" they're right about how awful a player is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.