Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
Jesus, are we still not over De Jong?

I'm getting there but i did love that fella :(
lost count of the number of reds who have said to me, 'I would have Fxxking loved De Jong at united" don't think i will ever hear them say that about Garcia

Thenumber1blue said:
ell said:
People booed him when he came on the other day. Dickheads
Aren't they just,takes a special kind of twat to boo someone wearing the shirt .

Well said lads. The dickheads who were doing this were probably the same ones wanting to have a scrap with Kolarov at the Norwich game last season. Utterly contemptible bozos. As for booing him onto the pitch at the arsenal game, this was after a pretty good display at bayern, where he was excellent. So there is really not much hope for the lad with these kind of 'supporters' around. These are probably the same 15/20% of 'fans' who turn up late half pissed, go out early pre half time, come back late second half and then piss off with ten minutes left and never actually support the team. The kind of dopes who think England have a right to win the world cup because football is all about 'getting stuck in like Nigel De Jong'. Whilst these people are supporting and sadly involved in football, e.g. at local youth level, English football has got no hope.

Its not his fault that Mancini and his scouts decided that he can be addition to the squad and were willing to let the club pay 16 million Pound for him.

peter.evans said:
Thenumber1blue said:
ell said:
People booed him when he came on the other day. Dickheads
Aren't they just,takes a special kind of twat to boo someone wearing the shirt .

Well said lads. The dickheads who were doing this were probably the same ones wanting to have a scrap with Kolarov at the Norwich game last season. Utterly contemptible bozos. As for booing him onto the pitch at the arsenal game, this was after a pretty good display at bayern, where he was excellent. So there is really not much hope for the lad with these kind of 'supporters' around. These are probably the same 15/20% of 'fans' who turn up late half pissed, go out early pre half time, come back late second half and then piss off with ten minutes left and never actually support the team. The kind of dopes who think England have a right to win the world cup because football is all about 'getting stuck in like Nigel De Jong'. Whilst these people are supporting and sadly involved in football, e.g. at local youth level, English football has got no hope.
That really made me fucking sick, Kolarov hasn't always been the world's most solid fullback but he's put in a lot of good performances and scored some big goals and assisted some too. Plus imo he scares the shit out of the opposition players.

El Mago said:
Its not his fault that Mancini and his scouts decided that he can be addition to the squad and were willing to let the club pay 16 million Pound for him.

I'd love to read the scout's report to see what they saw in him. The most you could justify paying for him is £5m max. He's anonymous for most of the game and plays a square ball when it would be easier to play a forward one. To think we could have signed Dembele on the same day for less money as well.

01282 said:
El Mago said:

I'd love to read the scout's report to see what they saw in him. The most you could justify paying for him is £5m max. He's anonymous for most of the game and plays a square ball when it would be easier to play a forward one. To think we could have signed Dembele on the same day for less money as well.

Seller from Portugal
Captain for CL level team
25 y.o.

... that alone is going to cost about 12m. You just have to see how much Moutinho, Hulk, James Rodriguez, Witsel cost.

And if he goes the latest rumours were Napoli and even Barcelona. Who aren't terrible clubs.

No-one likes him here and he's too slow and he's never done a slide tackle but he's still fairly well regarded outside England.

City offered him + cash for Benfica's Nemanja Matic (a much more PL suited player) according to the usually reliable Di Marzio of Sky Italia. Benfica basically told us to piss off, but it suggests City aren't happy with Garcia as the main backup option and want to upgrade.

LoveCity said:
City offered him + cash for Benfica's Nemanja Matic (a much more PL suited player) according to the usually reliable Di Marzio of Sky Italia. Benfica basically told us to piss off, but it suggests City aren't happy with Garcia as the main backup option and want to upgrade.

I'm amazed they managed to stop laughing long enough to tell us to piss off!

This nonsense about De Jong and Garcia is getting boring. De Jong was a one dimensional player, he was great at shutting down attacks but ask him to do anything more than that and he was woeful. At least Javi can pass forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.