Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This league is too wild for Javi Garcia. Would be great if some Italian club offered £12 million for him.

I heard the growns last night when he came on . He his a good lad and not the worst player I have seen in a City shirt

Rea;istically MP seems to rate him higher than sick note so maybe he is here for the long run

People need to give the lad a break good or bad he aint let us down recently

Garcia, Jovetic, Kolarov, Lescott and Richards will all play a vital role for the rest of this season.

NQCitizen said:
dctid said:
Rea;istically MP seems to rate him higher than sick note so maybe he is here for the long run

I don't think he's let us down in his entire career here.

I still hope he does well its so unfair on him, very good squad player, he allowed Yaya to push forward last night which worked well

Ray78 said:
Garcia, Jovetic, Kolarov, Lescott and Richards will all play a vital role for this season.
Hope you're right Ray.
If we are to stay in all competitions, they all have a part to play.

dctid said:

well if we look at that list of 5 CDM we can go in juan on telegraph it;s said that we offer benfica money+GARCIA for matic..if this is true i think he will be gone in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.