Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
MihaiCity said:
dctid said:
Rea;istically MP seems to rate him higher than sick note so maybe he is here for the long run

People need to give the lad a break good or bad he aint let us down recently

well if we look at that list of 5 CDM we can go in juan on telegraph it;s said that we offer benfica money+GARCIA for matic..if this is true i think he will be gone in the summer

that'd be fantastic . i bet javi garcia would love to go back to benfica aswell.

Deepest Blue said:
Ray78 said:
Garcia, Jovetic, Kolarov, Lescott and Richards will all play a vital role for the rest of this season.
Hope you're right Ray.
If we are to stay in all competitions, they all have a part to play.

Without a shadow of doubt DP. As the cliché goes it is a squad game.

Hate threads like this one. He's nowhere near as bad as he's being made out to be, when he's played in his right position anyway.

Gives 100% every game too, give the lad a break. Decent squad player.

To be fair apart from that horror show at Wigan he's been pretty decent playing in a 3 man midfield, the only problem is when he is put at the back he is so disastrous everybody forgets his tidy performances in the midfield.

Even i had my strong my doubts about him, but after seeing him used "correctly" i've began to like his way of playing. And to be fair, when looking at his stats so far, they are not even that bad.

Bruun said:
Even i had my strong my doubts about him, but after seeing him used "correctly" i've began to like his way of playing. And to be fair, when looking at his stats so far, they are not even that bad.

I agree,when played in a three,where he's accommodated for,and team mates can cover his inadequacies,while,simultaneously,he's afforded the time and space to display his very limited attributes - he's awesome!

In fact,it's baffling how he escaped the clutches of other top clubs??

FantasyIreland said:
Bruun said:

I agree,when played in a three,where he's accommodated for,and team mates can cover his inadequacies,while,simultaneously,he's afforded the time and space to display his very limited attributes - he's awesome!

In fact,it's baffling how he escaped the clutches of other top clubs??

I'm sensing sarcasm. Are you seriously suggesting that we shouldn't build our team around Garcia?

MihaiCity said:
dctid said:
Rea;istically MP seems to rate him higher than sick note so maybe he is here for the long run

People need to give the lad a break good or bad he aint let us down recently

well if we look at that list of 5 CDM we can go in juan on telegraph it;s said that we offer benfica money+GARCIA for matic..if this is true i think he will be gone in the summer

Then if that happens i would thank him for what he has done and wearing the blue shirt wish him the very best of luck for the future and welcome his replacement

Until then lets support the lad instead of many on here slating him as many many do

His performances have not justified his price tag but the price tag is not his fault

It's not only difficult to play in the premier league, but it must be that more difficult when you don't play regular in your best position, he as been used as a centre half and a midfielder, midfield is his best position, he may not be a top player, but some fans will just not give any player time unless he is world class, we have seen Nasri, Silva, Yaya, Hart, all play bad but they don't get it in the neck like some players would.

I am not sure that Garcia is good enough for the premier league, on the grounds that most countries don't play a physical game like we do, and that may not suit him or the way he learnt to play, so it either give him time and games, or replace him with one of our younger players, and that is something we will have to consider once the season is over, not just for him but for the kids as well.

Garcia needs to have the confidence to drive forward with the ball- too often he'd be stood with 20 yards of free space in front of him looking for a pass- just move into it.

Other than that he was a good deputy- won a lot of headers and sat well.

Worrying how easily puncheon went around him mind.

Still of the opinion he needs a few good performances to get his confidence up and start imposing himself on games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.