Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must have some REALLY interesting pictures (or something) of Pellegrini for him to keep playing . Makes Ray (my word) Wilkins look adventurous.

Having said that, I don't think he misplaced a pass all game, and did everything Gareth Barry was praised for, but without his dynamic approach to the game.

Garcia reminds me of Churchill's famous quote about Attlee: "Mr Attlee is a modest man. Indeed, he has much to be modest about".

It was a game we simply didn't need him for as he was never going to be under pressure and I'd have subbed him for Nasri at half time. The irony was that because we didn't need him, he actually looked ok as he was never under pressure. Better suited to the slower pace of CL games I think.

FantasyIreland said:
I cant believe that some of you happy to applaud such limited ability,he is so restricted in his play and offers nothing as regards momentum or creation.Even his defensive ability is lacking due to his statuesque disposition and lack of agility and pace.

Shocking player - Not even close to being good enough for us.

Yup. Shocking decision from Mancini and Marwood to sign him and Rodwell in the same window. Txiki came in and showed with the signing of Ferna what we were lacking. Doesn't suit the system at all. Needs to be replaced.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Must of been watching a different game to people today he was utter shite.

And against a really poor prem team. They didn't pressure us until final 10 minutes. He wasn't the worst today, but most other players have good performances to fall back on. He needs to be showing in these games he's got quality. Another missed opportunity.

Rodwell needs a chance now, although I accept he didn't shine against Leicester either

Thought he had a good game. Tidy in possession and showed a good range of passing. A game which was hard for him not to do well in, but nevertheless he still was decent.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Garcia reminds me of Churchill's famous quote about Attlee: "Mr Attlee is a modest man. Indeed, he has much to be modest about".

It was a game we simply didn't need him for as he was never going to be under pressure and I'd have subbed him for Nasri at half time. The irony was that because we didn't need him, he actually looked ok as he was never under pressure. Better suited to the slower pace of CL games I think.

Sums it up exactly. Had a great game but simply wasn't needed.

The thing that frustrates me about him is he never runs with the ball!

He can be in acres but instead of moving forward he will stop and look for a pass

BlueCityfan said:
FantasyIreland said:
I cant believe that some of you happy to applaud such limited ability,he is so restricted in his play and offers nothing as regards momentum or creation.Even his defensive ability is lacking due to his statuesque disposition and lack of agility and pace.

Shocking player - Not even close to being good enough for us.

Yup. Shocking decision from Mancini and Marwood to sign him and Rodwell in the same window. Txiki came in and showed with the signing of Ferna what we were lacking. Doesn't suit the system at all. Needs to be replaced.

This is all so true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.