Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
did nothing wrong, but added absolutely nothing, was he on pay as to how many times he could pass to boyata.

no drive, no pace, no creativy, literally brings nothing except dwelling on the ball and allowing the opposition all day to regroup.

mike1923 said:
The thing that frustrates me about him is he never runs with the ball!

He can be in acres but instead of moving forward he will stop and look for a pass

This is my only criticism of him today, maybe he was given strict instructions to occupy his area and not leave us open on the counter.

Adrian Heath played 75 times for us as a striker and scored 4 times. I never understood why we kept picking him. When I see Garcia I am reminded of this fact.

Surely Garcia and Boyata are on borrowed time.

Did nothing wrong today, allowed Fernandinho to play further forward. Didn't pass forward quickly enough but never gave ball away one pass fell a little short

0 tackles and interceptions for Javi today. Basically, all he did was tidy short passes, which a Championship player could do. He's the only regular in the squad I'm adamant should be sold, at least when we buy someone of quality (big chance of that in January). I'm among the many who can't see how Rodwell could possibly contribute anything less in games like this.

You can't get away with "OK, did nothing wrong..." performances at a club like City, you have to actively contribute something I think. And Palace players breezed past him more than once.

Quite simply not good enough. Was steady today but is in same bracket as Boyata, not good enough for a team that want to take on Europes elite. Has good pass completion rate but none of them penetrate the opposition and you can no longer be a one trick pony to succeed in the Premier League. Good squad player to have but should never start a PL game.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Quite simply not good enough. Was steady today but is in same bracket as Boyata, not good enough for a team that want to take on Europes elite. Has good pass completion rate but none of them penetrate the opposition and you can no longer be a one trick pony to succeed in the Premier League. Good squad player to have but should never start a PL game.

Why not we won

Nothing we can do until we get a replacement in. It is a squad game especially with the games coming thick and fast over the festive period.

LoveCity said:
0 tackles and interceptions for Javi today. Basically, all he did was tidy short passes, which a Championship player could do. He's the only regular in the squad I'm adamant should be sold, at least when we buy someone of quality (big chance of that in January). I'm among the many who can't see how Rodwell could possibly contribute anything less in games like this.

I don't think that there is a big chance of us buying in January.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Quite simply not good enough. Was steady today but is in same bracket as Boyata, not good enough for a team that want to take on Europes elite.

Crystal Palace will be surprised by that compliment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.