Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

One of the players that has to be sold in my opinion, he is just not good enough!

He wouldn't get in any other top European side so why do we have to be the exception when we want to be the best?

I think Rodwell has to go on a loan as well, these two players are holding us back in getting some true quality to back up Yaya and Fernandinho, the drop off is too huge if you ask me!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P7fW0z8uXc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

I agree that he isn't at the ideal standard we'd expect for a DM, but I don't agree with people crying out for him to be sold. He is valuable in is own way. He is quality in the air, can fill in at CB (just about, and with lots of us biting our nails), and can do an ok job of shielding the back four as you can see in the video. He had a good game against Chelsea and I don't think it'd be fair to throw him out even he can be decent... Ish... Sometimes.

I am quite amazed at the "he did nothing wrong" comments. For christ's sake, we are not trying to avoid relegation. Not even satisfied with CL. We want the bloody title. And he ain't close to being good enough. I would play Rodwell any day over him. He at least is young and has potential.

lasereyes said:
I am quite amazed at the "he did nothing wrong" comments. For christ's sake, we are not trying to avoid relegation. Not even satisfied with CL. We want the bloody title. And he ain't close to being good enough. I would play Rodwell any day over him. He at least is young and has potential.

Totally agree - look at the way dejong used to cover in front of the defence - thats what i expect of a holding midfielder. He has never been replaced in my book.

onceabluealways said:
lasereyes said:

Totally agree - look at the way dejong used to cover in front of the defence - thats what i expect of a holding midfielder. He has never been replaced in my book.

Exactly. Still no clue why we sold DeJong. All those worshipping Mancini should pause for thought right there.

lasereyes said:
Exactly. Still no clue why we sold DeJong. All those worshipping Mancini should pause for thought right there.

Because he preferred the huge signing on fee in Milan to our offer of 100k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.