Joe Hart [Merged]

Re: Joe Hart

danburge82 said:
johnmc said:
Made a couple of errors in technique rather than judgement. That will get better and wouldn't swap him for anyone.
Indeed! I'm more concerned at Kompany's mistakes than our goalkeeper's who wont come into his prime for another five+ years!

Add me to this list - Joe is the least of our worries. VK hasnt been great this season, i still love him as a player, but I am starting to think that the captaincy is weighing on his mind some.

A controversial but better candicate maybe Gaz Baz??

BufordUSABlue said:
danburge82 said:
johnmc said:
Made a couple of errors in technique rather than judgement. That will get better and wouldn't swap him for anyone.
Indeed! I'm more concerned at Kompany's mistakes than our goalkeeper's who wont come into his prime for another five+ years!

Add me to this list - Joe is the least of our worries. VK hasnt been great this season, i still love him as a player, but I am starting to think that the captaincy is weighing on his mind some.

A controversial but better candicate maybe Gaz Baz??

I had another possible theory after the Wolves game that despite Lescott being the better of the two so far this season (IMO), Kompany is perhaps a little more weary of cleaning up after him. He was superb in the derby, he always seems to love putting Rooney in his pocket. But then remove him from QPR, suddenly our defence doesn't know what to do. I'm wondering if he were to play alongside someone like Vidic whether or not we'de see him return to his imperious self.

I'm saying this just to have a fashionable bash on Lescott (I think he's almost perfect for the Prem and like him immensely), but I would be very interested to see a Kompany paired up with a current (not just potential to be like Savic) world class centre back.

I think our back four is just as good as it was last season. Just that now there is much less protection in front of them - De Jong's injury, Barry pushing forward more, and so on. Yaya has sat back at times but as good as he is, one of his weaknesses is that he cannot break up play very well and his lack of closing down was evident against Munich. We seem especially susceptible to incisive counterattacks like against Napoli where one minor mistake at the other end of the pitch cost us a goal as we had no one sitting back and when they broke it became 2 vs. 2 and an easy goal for us.

I am 1 of Joes harshest judge on his preformances for the club since he has got the number 1 jersey. Today Hart impressed me. His saves in the match today were class. He has finally has coped on to try and push the ball away from danger from shots. Today 2 good saves were he pushed the ball out of danger was class. I hope this is the begining of the new Joe Hart. Yes there are still things to work on but if you do the basics right then there is always something to build from. Unlucky not to have got a clean sheet today but still this season todays game was by far his best for us for a long time.

Magnificent today, haven't had a good second look at Ba's chance though so not sure if he had that one covered. Really unfortunate our defence couldn't record the clean sheet they'll be fuming...

leighton said:
I am 1 of Joes harshest judge on his preformances for the club since he has got the number 1 jersey. Today Hart impressed me. His saves in the match today were class. He has finally has coped on to try and push the ball away from danger from shots. Today 2 good saves were he pushed the ball out of danger was class. I hope this is the begining of the new Joe Hart. Yes there are still things to work on but if you do the basics right then there is always something to build from. Unlucky not to have got a clean sheet today but still this season todays game was by far his best for us for a long time.

Don't want to be pedantic, but....

Joe-Hart-Man-City-Goalkeeper-Shirt-2011-2012.jpg

brilliant today. absolutely devastated about losing his clean sheet. and too right, deserved it with some of his saves today

Magnificent save when it was 0-0 and they carved us open

His presence is beginning to make strikers miss

is this how sad we've become, where were we a few years ago and now look at us. Englands No.1 keeper doesn't keep a clean sheet so sack him? WTF !
try fookin lookin on the bright side, we're Blues and we're doing everything right, get behind the team, don't sit there like dumb muppets, this is what we've all dreamed about for donkeys years, support ALL the lads. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.