joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
de niro said:
Lucky13 said:
Kicked the ball straight into touch twice last night , can anyone explain why he does this so frequently?

he can't kick. if we ever get to a point that we are in a penalty shoot out he's the best lad to have around, if he had to take one it would sail into asda's car park.
Euro U21 Semi Final
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKeGf9dG7O8[/youtube]

jesus that's quality ... also we beat LA Galaxy on pens in preseason in summer 2011, he scored the winner, cracking pen

I loved Joe Corrigan and Joe Hart is the best we've had since then by a country mile. He will have ups and downs and he has room to improve a few things but he is ten times better than Shay Given was.

3rdlanarkblue said:
I loved Joe Corrigan and Joe Hart is the best we've had since then by a country mile. He will have ups and downs and he has room to improve a few things but he is ten times better than Shay Given was.

big joe took horrendous stick early in his career , and if hart needs any advice when the going gets tough , corrigan is the man to talk to , a great example of overcoming adversity , he went from city boo boy to the best keeper in England ,

gmckennasell said:
3rdlanarkblue said:

big joe took horrendous stick early in his career , and if hart needs any advice when the going gets tough , corrigan is the man to talk to , a great example of overcoming adversity , he went from city boo boy to the best keeper in England ,

2nd best I would say.

Shilton was best, but Big Joe was better than Clemence, however he dipped out on England appearances due to not playing for regular League Title challengers or European Cup winners.

Lucky13 said:
Kicked the ball straight into touch twice last night , can anyone explain why he does this so frequently?

the only player on the pitch with 100% pass completion was Vinny.

When Hart did that last night i thought that would be the stick he got beat with on here. First one was high, 2nd should have been controlled. He tried setting up a quick attack and it didn't come off. Every player last night did the same thing.

stonerblue said:
Lucky13 said:

When Hart did that last night i thought that would be the stick he got beat with on here. First one was high, 2nd should have been controlled. He tried setting up a quick attack and it didn't come off. Every player last night did the same thing.

joe's distribution is as good as any other premiership keeper , he played a lot of long balls last night due to the pressing game pilsner played , but he doesnt just boot it long , he drives the ball to a specific player and sometimes it doesnt hit the target , hardly a hanging offence.

Code:
stonerblue said:
Lucky13 said:

Hopefully Aleks will be teaching Joenthe hooked volley down the line pass in training this week.

It was good to see Joe looking confident last night and his posture looked much stronger than in other games.

Tim of the Oak said:
Code:
stonerblue said:
Lucky13 said:

Hopefully Aleks will be teaching Joenthe hooked volley down the line pass in training this week.

It was good to see Joe looking confident last night and his posture looked much stronger than in other games.

And hopefully Joe will be shouting at AK to 'get fuckin tighter' when defending.

Vinny calms everyone down.

3rdlanarkblue said:

At his peak shay is one of the premier leagues finest goalies ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.