John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
the--dud said:
I'm a bit sad to say, I don't really feel we need Terry... I just want him to sign for us so we can get back at Chelsea for the way they took SWP from us...

I think City are partly motivated by the desire to lay down a marker to the self-ordained and soon to be shattered big 4 clubs that we are willing and able to take their players if this is what we are determined to do.

Bang on the money....

blueblood007 said:
Johnny Tabasco said:
ChelseaFan said:
Hi Guys, A Chelsea fan here (obviously) with some inside knowledge. I have a very very good source inside the club (has told me countless stuff way before it was announced) which has told me some very bad news (for us, not for you). Basically in a few hours JT will come out and say he wants to accept Man City's offer, my source didn't know his reasons for wanting to leave but the board at Chelsea are not pleased, the offer is said to be around 40 million.

Looks like you guys won, not happy at all.

hmmmmmmmmmm not sure to belive this

say for arguments sake that you got to hear we were selling robbie to barca,
would you as a city fan hearing this shit news,go on a barca forum to tell them the news???
i know i wouldnt.....therefore i regard this as a WUM

ChelseaFan said:
I’m just saying what I was told, unless my source is pulling my leg.

Oh and I have never posted on here before and I would appreciate it if my place of work wasn’t made public.

Dont worry, the guys with those abilities are not stupid or malicious. London is about as much as they will confirm.

Cheers for the info, hope it comes good. Unfortunately if it does your loss is our gain so I will be delighted, Your club's bigger than one man and if you believe any of the rumours about the power JT had then in the long run it might just be for the best.

i think we r just getting back at them for beating us in the full members cup final! now that was a great ending to a game shame we lost!

ChelseaFan said:
I’m just saying what I was told, unless my source is pulling my leg.

Oh and I have never posted on here before and I would appreciate it if my place of work wasn’t made public.
I hope you are right mate

Roll on too 8 o'clock then we will know by then surely!!!

I am glad when we have clear deadlines to look forward too.

Thanks for info Chelsea

black mamba said:
the--dud said:
I'm a bit sad to say, I don't really feel we need Terry... I just want him to sign for us so we can get back at Chelsea for the way they took SWP from us...

SWP wouldn't have left if he hadn't of wanted too at the time ..... not that i really believe that he DID really want too ...... more a case really of step-daddy talking him into it , and Mr Wardle givin' him a light reminder that we really needed the money more than the player back then!

He wanted to, alright. He may have spent the pre Chelski transfer deal protesting to the world and its wife that he wanted to stay, but once he turned up at Chelski, it was a different matter. He didn't acknowledge our existence for the next three years. Unlike say Say Given, who was honest enough to say he didn't want to stay with Newcastle because he wanted to win things.

This chelsea ITK who has just posted on here has posted the exact same thing on the main chelsea forum.

and he has 188 posts so my guess would be that he is a chelsea fan and why would he try to wind them up if they support the same club he does.

I know some ppl wind each other up on here but that is about us signing players not the heart and soul of the club leaving.

Just give him a chance and i dont think he is lying.

only1paulsimpson said:
blueblood007 said:
Johnny Tabasco said:
ChelseaFan said:
Hi Guys, A Chelsea fan here (obviously) with some inside knowledge. I have a very very good source inside the club (has told me countless stuff way before it was announced) which has told me some very bad news (for us, not for you). Basically in a few hours JT will come out and say he wants to accept Man City's offer, my source didn't know his reasons for wanting to leave but the board at Chelsea are not pleased, the offer is said to be around 40 million.

Looks like you guys won, not happy at all.

hmmmmmmmmmm not sure to belive this

say for arguments sake that you got to hear we were selling robbie to barca,
would you as a city fan hearing this shit news,go on a barca forum to tell them the news???
i know i wouldnt.....therefore i regard this as a WUM

Who are we talking about?

mcfc_die_hard said:
This chelsea ITK who has just posted on here has posted the exact same thing on the main chelsea forum.

and he has 188 posts so my guess would be that he is a chelsea fan and why would he try to wind them up if they support the same club he does.

I know some ppl wind each other up on here but that is about us signing players not the heart and soul of the club leaving.

Just give him a chance and i dont think he is lying.

link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.