John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulhamroad22 said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
fulhamroad22 said:
I have been away today, what has been going on on the City end of this deal? I take it not a whole lot?

Weirdly, I'm becoming more confident Terry will stay at Chelsea. I have nothing additional to base it on, just a gut feeling. A bigger concern for me now is that you lot are after Aguero now. This is the one player I want at Chelsea more than anything, and I think in three or four years he will be the best player in the world.

Again, I base that on nothing but a gut feeling.

Not much this end mate, just that the silence in the Terry camp may be starting to encourage a few of us. As for Aguero, that's just a name banded around on this forum, don't read too much into it.

You see, I've been thinking the silence in the Terry camp could be good for either of us. He is either trying to manipulate a move away from the club, is trying to arrange an improved contract or simply doesn't want to speak to the media and wants the press to refer to club statements.

I think it is too quiet to speculate who the silence benefits more, if that makes sense at all.

I've been on the lash, so I'm trying to be as legible as possible.

As for Aguero, I'm glad there are no serious links yet, though the worst thing that could happen is if he went to United. If he didn't come to Chelsea, I'd rather he went to City purely because that means soon there will be some new competition in the Premier League. I'd rather an up and coming team be funded than a rival team that just wants to bolster it's current strength.

In all honesty I don't think Terry will leave, although I'd love to be proved wrong. Not sure if you know that the plug has been pulled on the Eto'o deal so I for one would imagine that Hughesy will be after another footballing centre forward who will look to give us 20 goals a season (not many about!). Whoever we end up getting (if anyone) I think it's best to trust the manager and not get too stressed about speculation. I don't think Aguero will end up at the scumbags becase they've already got Berbatov, Rooney, Owen (ha!) and of course wonderkid Macheda who is the new Ronaldo (both versions), Beckham, Cantona, Giggs, Romario, Pele, Maradona, Van Basten, Cruyff, and Di Stefano all rolled into one. And Welbeck (see Owen).

fulhamroad22 said:
fulhamroad22 said:
I have been away today, what has been going on on the City end of this deal? I take it not a whole lot?

Weirdly, I'm becoming more confident Terry will stay at Chelsea. I have nothing additional to base it on, just a gut feeling. A bigger concern for me now is that you lot are after Aguero now. This is the one player I want at Chelsea more than anything, and I think in three or four years he will be the best player in the world.

Again, I base that on nothing but a gut feeling.

Not much this end mate, just that the silence in the Terry camp may be starting to encourage a few of us. As for Aguero, that's just a name banded around on this forum, don't read too much into it.

You see, I've been thinking the silence in the Terry camp could be good for either of us. He is either trying to manipulate a move away from the club, is trying to arrange an improved contract or simply doesn't want to speak to the media and wants the press to refer to club statements.

I think it is too quiet to speculate who the silence benefits more, if that makes sense at all.

I've been on the lash, so I'm trying to be as legible as possible.

As for Aguero, I'm glad there are no serious links yet, though the worst thing that could happen is if he went to United. If he didn't come to Chelsea, I'd rather he went to City purely because that means soon there will be some new competition in the Premier League. I'd rather an up and coming team be funded than a rival team that just wants to bolster it's current strength.

In all honesty I don't think Terry will leave, although I'd love to be proved wrong. Not sure if you know that the plug has been pulled on the Eto'o deal so I for one would imagine that Hughesy will be after another footballing centre forward who will look to give us 20 goals a season (not many about!). Whoever we end up getting (if anyone) I think it's best to trust the manager and not get too stressed about speculation. I don't think Aguero will end up at the scumbags becase they've already got Berbatov, Rooney, Owen (ha!) and of course wonderkid Macheda who is the new Ronaldo (both versions), Beckham, Cantona, Giggs, Romario, Pele, Maradona, Van Basten, Cruyff, and Di Stefano all rolled into one. And Welbeck (see Owen).

I think you should sign Dean Windass for £250 Billion and be done with it ;)

I think you should sign Dean Windass for £250 Billion and be done with it ;)[/quote]

Even then we'd have £300 billion to hijack the Jason Scotland move!

FrankboffCTID said:
Good evening crazy cats!!, whats the craic, any news on the signings front?
I'm getting the sign for some kids-in-bed pussy craaaaaazy cat! We've given Eto'o the bird apparently, and....that's about it. Dunnie claims he's going nowhere (never a truer word spoken), and, er.

Brucie Bonus said:
FrankboffCTID said:
Good evening crazy cats!!, whats the craic, any news on the signings front?
I'm getting the sign for some kids-in-bed pussy craaaaaazy cat! We've given Eto'o the bird apparently, and....that's about it. Dunnie claims he's going nowhere (never a truer word spoken), and, er.

happy days, eto is a muppet, dont that need rapped round us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6684758.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 684758.ece</a>

JT wants a meeting with Roman - things could come to a head today...?

If we don't get Eto'o or Terry the media is going to have a fucking field day, I don't know if I could take it.

No matter the circumstances, they will try and paint us as a laughing stock and a failure, no matter how untrue that may be.

yankblue said:
If we don't get Eto'o or Terry the media is going to have a fucking field day, I don't know if I could take it.

No matter the circumstances, they will try and paint us as a laughing stock and a failure, no matter how untrue that may be.

Maybe - some of them will always be Rags, but there are some good (well, maybe not good, but at least not outright derision) things being said, like the Times article which said "City hope to sign Carlos Tévez, the Argentina forward who has played for Manchester United for the past two seasons, by Tuesday. They withdrew their interest in Samuel Eto’o last night after growing impatient with the Barcelona forward." No little jibes, just straightforward statement... I'm almost encouraged!

Suggest that the phrase 'laughing stock' is outlawed! We are FAR from being that.
LS refers to looking foolish like Rags who failed to hang on to most prized asset and also fans favourite! Like Chelsea who battle to hold on to club skipper, Like 'Arry who can't compete
like Benitez who carps when being gazzumped.
We will be proud of the team Mark sends out at Blackburn on Day 1 of MCFC's climb to the higher echelons of the Premier League.
Laughing Stock...................NEVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.