John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Whatever happens now, the relationship between CFC and Terry will never be the same.
Reminds me of Ronaldo and Utd last Summer, and Adebayor and Barcelona/Milan. No point keeping players who are unhappy.

Excuse me, but did Terry say he was unhappy at Chelsea? It's alll paper talk. It's funny though cause, if it was an article from the papers that "Robinho is unhappy and wants to leave for Barca" it's paper talk bullsh** from the media...
I'm still one of those who is 100% confident Terry will stay and Im not bothered about this "silence" from Terry

what you chelsea fans have got to realize is the simple fact that we would not have even bothered to bid for terry if there was no interest from his side.
it would be a pointless exercise going for 'mr. chelsea' unless given the nod.
so the truth is, even if he stays there he is not fully committed to the cause and you lot know it.

Haven't seen it posted,
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jul/14/john-terry-mark-hughes-transfer-bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... ansfer-bid</a>

zigga_zagger said:
Marvin said:
Whatever happens now, the relationship between CFC and Terry will never be the same.
Reminds me of Ronaldo and Utd last Summer, and Adebayor and Barcelona/Milan. No point keeping players who are unhappy.

Excuse me, but did Terry say he was unhappy at Chelsea? It's alll paper talk. It's funny though cause, if it was an article from the papers that "Robinho is unhappy and wants to leave for Barca" it's paper talk bullsh** from the media...
I'm still one of those who is 100% confident Terry will stay and Im not bothered about this "silence" from Terry
Which is why you've taken the time to register and post that you are not bothered. Chelsea fans still registering on here, just to tell us they aren't mithered and there's nothing to the story.

wrongun73 said:
what you chelsea fans have got to realize is the simple fact that we would not have even bothered to bid for terry if there was no interest from his side.
it would be a pointless exercise going for 'mr. chelsea' unless given the nod.
so the truth is, even if he stays there he is not fully committed to the cause and you lot know it.

Agreed

It seems clear Terry does have interest and it depends on if Chelsea double JT's salary.

zigga_zagger said:
Marvin said:

How can you possilbly be 100% confident Terry will stay? Even Terry himself isn't 100% confident he's going to stay ffs? If he's staying, why the hell hasn't he put everyone out of their misery and said so? Oh yes, I know, he's trying to squeeze an extra 20 grand a week out of the football club he 'loves'. Mr Chelsea my arse!

Marvin said:
SuperEssien said:
Marvin said:

I've been reading about this situation and i felt the need to post and sign up. I don't blame City for going on a spending spree since you need money to challenge for the top 4 and that's a fact.

I know everyone who is a Man City fan have every right to feel excited at this moment in time however too say the relationship between Chelsea and Terry will never be the same. Ok, tell me are you in the training sessions with JT and the chelsea camp? Do you have JT's phone number? I bet you have him on speed dial!

Everyone is reading into tabloids too much about this situation when nobody and i mean nobody knows what is going on and that is a fact.

I could come on this forum and say you have made an official bid for Ronaldinho and 90 percent of you would believe me, with the money you have it's very easy to be gullable.

What do i think is going to happen? From a personal point of view JT's agent has told him to keep quiet to hold out for a better contract and John Terry will fly too the states and then come home and sign a new contract with Chelsea making him the highest paid player at the club and rightly so.

Anyway good luck with the season ahead and i really hope you make a real challenge as i love the premiership too be more exciting than La Real Barcaliga.
Good post, but it's not me who needs convincing that Terry's heart is still in Chelsea, it's your own fans.

Based on his silence, and City's interest, I'd say he wants out. And I think a lot of Chelsea fans will come to the same conclusion. Whether he leaves is another matter.

In my opinion based on his silence he wants a new contract, he's 28 years old and he wants the CL more than anything because the penalty miss weighs alot on his consience. He is the club captain, the heart and soul of the team and also the voice of the team on the pitch. Like people say he is Mr Chelsea, he means everything too the club and i imagine the club means everything to him.

However to be out paid by Michael Ballack, who deserves a pay cut for a poor season and not a contract extension. I get the feeling as a Chelsea fan that he wants too be rewarded for his commitment to the club by being up there with Frank Lampard as highest paid.

Agents give players advice on how to get the most money but one thing which players want more than money is the Champions League unless your Adebayor ;). He's the England captain and he needs to be playing against the best players in europe, especially in world cup season.

As a whole for me everything is pointing to JT wanting too stay at Chelsea but staying at Chelsea with a bit more cash coming in each week, i don't disrespect him for that as he is the core of our team.

Wouldn't you want more money in your Job if you felt you worked the hardest and your vital to your company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.