John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

bluebrandon said:
if you read the profile on the link above and some of the messages he got his info from the villa forum and posted it on here

I believe in giving the guy a chance, if the likes of Eto'o dont sign then open season. TBF though I said about the RSC deal over a year ago including fee's etc so it's not rocket science to get that one right, see your point about the Villa forum though seen as two of the predictions have been Villa players. As for Terry I doubt we will get him, not saying we couldnt but you have to admit that his silence is very strange.

i hope all he predicts comes off but no matter what i think he is just stating the obvious but because of the taylor thing, we take it as gospel and i dont think we should.

not my fault! said:
bluebrandon said:
if you read the profile on the link above and some of the messages he got his info from the villa forum and posted it on here

I believe in giving the guy a chance, if the likes of Eto'o dont sign then open season. TBF though I said about the RSC deal over a year ago including fee's etc so it's not rocket science to get that one right, see your point about the Villa forum though seen as two of the predictions have been Villa players. As for Terry I doubt we will get him, not saying we couldnt but you have to admit that his silence is very strange.

Don't you mean Roque science........sorry couldn't resist

ffs bluemoon goes too far again. Pretty unfair
if it is spursmad. He's not lied about anything has he everything he's said has come
off or is still in the pipeline. I'd suggest deleting this thread.

cooky's_overbite said:
not my fault! said:
bluebrandon said:

Don't you mean Roque science........sorry couldn't resist

Bum bum tish... pmsl very funny and quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.