Joke thread

My mate went to this new Chinese massage place and after she started rubbing his back he started to get a semi.

"You want wank?"she said.

He thought about it and said to himself 'what harm would it do?'....

So he's lying there with a big hard on, ans a few minutes later, she puts her head round the door and says "You finished yet?".

I saw a woman crying in town the other day. So I stopped and asked her what was wrong.

Through the sobs, she said that she had just come into town to pay for her family holiday, but on the way, had lost all the money she had been saving for months.

Feeling sorry for her, I decided to give her £50 to try and help a bit.

It's not something I'd normally do, but I'd just found £2,000 in the car park

Two women are walking across a bridge. One tells the other that she needs a piss.

The other says "there's no-one about, just piss over the side".

So she hops on the wall and pulls her knickers down, but just crouches there

Her mate says "why aren't you having a piss? what are you waiting for?"

She says "I can't go yet, there's a canoe right below me in the way".

Her mate says "don't be daft, that's not a canoe, it's a reflection".

Sean Connery was interviewed by Parkinson, and bragged that despite his elderly years, he could still have sex three times a night.

Cilla Black, who was also a guest, looked intrigued.
After the show, Cilla said, "Sean, if I am not being too forward, I’d love to have sex with you. Let’s go back to my place."

So they go back to her place and have great sex.

Afterwards, Sean says, "If you think that wash good, let me shleep for half an hour, and we can have even better shex. But while I’m shleeping, you must hold my ballsh in your left hand and my cock in your right hand."

Cilla looks a bit perplexed, but says, "Okay".
He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even better sex.

Then Sean says, "Cilla, that wash wonderful. But if you let me shleep for an hour, we can have the besht shex yet. But again, you must hold my ballsh in your left hand, and my cock in your right hand."

Cilla is now used to the routine and complies.

The results are mind blowing. Once it’s all over, and the cigarettes are lit, Cilla asks "Sean, tell me, does my holding your balls in my left hand and your cock in my right stimulate you while you’re sleeping?"

Sean replies, "No, but the lasht time I slept with a shcouser, she shtole ma wallet."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.