Joke thread

Said to the wife, "now,what dya want for Crizzy yer' fat cow", so she said "hey,don't get fkin lippy", so i said " ok love, just the mascara and hairstraighteners then".

"Can you get some bleach and some washing powder while you're out?", my wife has just asked.

"Can you not wait until you've opened your presents tomorrow?", I replied.

Breaking News: Manchester United have issued a statement to confirm they will NOT be postponing their home game against Wigan on Boxing Day, despite the proposed tube strike that day in London!

I took my girlfriend to meet my parents the other day. My Dad leaned over and whispered to me "What the hell are you doing with a bow legged, one armed, no toothed, cross-eyed, bald girlfriend?" I said "There's no need to whisper Dad, she's deaf".

A penguin walks into a bar and says to the bartender 'Has my brother been in'.

The bar tender replies 'I dunno, what does he look like?'

When I was younger my dad worked on the roadworks. I was convinced he was stealing from work, but couldn't prove it. But when I got home all the signs were there.

A moth went to the doctors and the doctor says ' yes Mr moth, how can I help you?' You can't' said the moth - 'I feel fine.' The doc says 'well why have you come to the doctors?'. The light was on' replied the moth.

I was once obsessed with stealing meat. I was once going to Morrisons and saw the juiciest sirloins on the top shelf. I was going to nick them but the steaks were too high.

What's E.T. short for? He has got little legs.

I'm in the doghouse. The Mrs said, ''If you turn the lamp off I'll take it up the arse.''
Maybe I should have waited until the bulb cooled down a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.