Joke thread

kinkladz-ade said:
These crack me up Steve. Keep em coming, dont listen to those miserable sods.

@ts
Yeah mate, ignore the haters, I laugh at loads and loads of your jokes, at least 2percent of them, at least they're short and sweet, not like some short story ones

Dicko69 said:
kinkladz-ade said:

@ts
Yeah mate, ignore the haters, I laugh at loads and loads of your jokes, at least 2percent of them, at least they're short and sweet, not like some short story ones

Hehe cheers, I think :) I don't really care about the people who hate them. I'm doing no harm.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Dicko69 said:
kinkladz-ade said:

@ts

Hehe cheers, I think :) I don't really care about the people who hate them. I'm doing no harm.

Keep em coming

My mum used to force feed me spinach everday. And I was only aloud to drink blended fruit juice. Now I'm older I realise you have to take the roughage with the smoothies

I hated my dad growing up, why did he have to get older! Why!

I heard the funniest joke last night, I literally fell out of bed laughing. Had to go to A&E. I'm still in stitches.

asu4udav.jpg

took my mother-in-law to Madame Tussaud’s Chamber of Horrors, and one of the attendants said, ‘Keep her moving sir, we’re stock-taking’

“I haven’t spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months. I don’t like to interrupt her.”

“My mother-in-law has come round to our house at Christmas seven years running. This year we’re having a change. We’re going to let her in.”

On my first day in prison, my cellmate said to me, "If you ever come close to me, I'll fucking skin you. When we're sleeping, you don't fucking touch me. You hear me? Don't ever talk to me, either."
"Fucking great," I thought, "First day in here and I'm already married."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.