Joke thread

BREAKING NEWS: Luis Suarez has been arrested for the murder of Whitney Houston in a racially motivated attack. Eye-witness Patrice Evra says he saw Suarez kill her at least 10 times. Sir Alic Ferguson has called for the death penalty to be administered to Suarez. Kenny Dalglish says he has never heard of Whitney Houston and has questioned whether she has ever actually existed. The FA has immediately responded by banning Mario Balotelli for 8 games and have taken away his passport.

FERGIE CHECK LIST:
Kung Fu-Kick a fan: OK
Miss a drug test: OK
Shag your brother's wife for years: OK
Shag a granny prostitute: OK
Refuse to shake a black man's hand before a game: DISGRACE - LIFE BAN.

BackofJeanette said:
FERGIE CHECK LIST:
Kung Fu-Kick a fan: OK
Miss a drug test: OK
Shag your brother's wife for years: OK
Shag a granny prostitute: OK
Refuse to shake a black man's hand before a game: DISGRACE - LIFE BAN.

I blame Prince Andrew,he let her get away with murder.

Whats 6 inches long and wont be getting sucked on Valentines day???

Whitney Houstons crackpipe..

I was telling a girl in the pub about my uncanny ability to guess the day a woman was born just by feeling their breasts."Really?" she said. "Go on then... Try."After about 30 seconds of fondling she began to lose patience."Come on," she demanded, "What day was I born on? "Yesterday?" I replied.

bennyblue said:
I was telling a girl in the pub about my uncanny ability to guess the day a woman was born just by feeling their breasts."Really?" she said. "Go on then... Try."After about 30 seconds of fondling she began to lose patience."Come on," she demanded, "What day was I born on? "Yesterday?" I replied.

Page 45 mate!

Always best to check!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.