Joke thread

brass neck said:
I went to my local district nurse who said i had a severe rash on my balls. She said your going to have to stop wanking, I said Why, she said cos Im trying to examine you!!

I just got knocked off my bike by a lorry salting the roads. FUCK YOU I screamed through gritted teeth!!

My mate said Your always pushing me around and talking behind my back, I said your in a wheelechair you dick head!!

I said to my son "where you going"
He said"Im off to meet a girl"
I said "Dont forget to wear a...you know"
He said, "do you mean a condom"
I said "no, a fucking hat you ginger cnut!"

Superb stuff bn

oakiecokie said:
An oldie from Chubby.
"Talking to an old girlfried of mine the other week.Next minute i says ""hang on I smell cock around here"".
She says "sorry Chubby that`ll be me.I`ve just belched !!"

Oh dear

Madeline McCann's Dad is the new favourite for the England managers job.

He's only lost one in Europe.

"I love you," I slurred as I phoned my wife from the pub.

"I love you too," came the reply.
"When I get back, I'm going to bury my head in your pussy," I continued.

"Three things, Brian," she replied. "1 - You've got the wrong number,
2 - this is your mother and 3 -
the last time your face was in my pussy was 40 years ago and I shit on your head.

Goodnight."<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 pm --<br /><br />Woman meets a man in a bar & goes back to his place. During the night she notices 3 rows of teddy bears on shelves in his bedroom.
Bottom shelf has small bears, middle shelf bigger bears & large bears on the top. She thinks he must be sensitive & could be the one. All night she fucks him, sucks him & takes it up the arse 4 him,
In morning she asks him 'How was I?'
He replies 'not fucking bad at all, help yourself to any prize off the middle shelf...!

Wife came home from work to find husband sitting watching the football. "I've decided I'm leaving you, all you do is talk about football you think about nothing else" she said "I'm also seeing someone else he's younger than you, hansome, tender, understanding, treats me like a queen, does anything i ask, has a 9inch cock, fucks me every day hard and dirty till i cant take anymore" "really?" the husband replied "what team does he support?"

Knock Knock ...

Knock Knock ...

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock

Hurry up Whitney, I need the toilet.

3 men captured by female savages, are told their dicks would be removed, in a manner appropriate to their jobs. 1st was a lumberjack so his would be chopped off, 2nd was a butcher, so his would be sliced off. 3rd man started laughing. The females asked what was so funny.

He replied 'I work for dyson!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.