Joke thread

My seven year old son came down the stairs wearing a rucksack this morning.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He said, "Running away."

"Running away, hey?" I laughed, "And where are you running to?"

"Errrrrrr.....Spain" he replied.

"Very nice" I said, "It's lovely there. Where in Spain are you going?"

He said, "I don't know, mummy didn't say."

Two cannibals eating a clown. One asks the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"
drum.gif

I went to buy some camouflage pants the other day, but I couldn't find any
drum.gif

How do you spot a blind man at a nudist beach...? It's not hard
drum.gif

Statistically, 5 out of 6 people enjoy gang rape.....................
polls_polls_Smiley_Angry_256x256_0628_439570_poll_large_3321_646549_poll_xlarge.png
Too far...? I'll get my coat

My girlfriend said she was leaving me due to my obsession with the 60's group The Monkees.

I thought she was joking ........ and then I saw her face.

Two Liverpool fans are standing outside Wembley.

One says, "Here we are La, this must be it".

His friend turns round and says, "Hah Joey; this isn't it, I came to Wembley the last time we reached a cup final and it looked nothing like this.

A magician worked on a cruise ship.

The audience was different each week so the magician did the same tricks over and over again.

There was only one problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the Magician did every trick.

Once he understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show, "Look, It’s not the same hat!" or, "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table!" Or "Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?"

The magician was furious but couldn't do anything. It was, after all, the Captain's' parrot.

Then one stormy night on the Pacific, the ship unfortunately sank, drowning almost all who were on board.

The magician luckily found himself on a piece of wood floating in the middle of the sea, as fate would have it ... With the parrot.

They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word.

This went on for a day... And then 2 days. And then 3 days. Finally on the 4th day, the parrot could not hold back any longer and said...

"OK, I give up. Where's the f----ing ship?"

My bird took a pregnancy test today and my worst fears were realised. She's just a fat ****.

for years i thought my wife had tourettes

but apparently she really does think i'm a **** and wants me to fuck off

mrcunny said:
Wife came home from work to find husband sitting watching the football. "I've decided I'm leaving you, all you do is talk about football you think about nothing else" she said "I'm also seeing someone else he's younger than you, hansome, tender, understanding, treats me like a queen, does anything i ask, has a 9inch cock, fucks me every day hard and dirty till i cant take anymore" "really?" the husband replied "what team does he support?"

Hahaha thats fucking quality

I was watchin an 18 film with my little boy earlier.He said,Daddy i'm getting scared is that lady going to die?I said probably son judging by the size of that horse's cock!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.