Joke thread

A man goes to see a lawyer and asks "How much do you charge to answer three questions?"

Lawyer: "£2,000"

Man: "Don't you think that's rather a lot of money?"

Lawyer: "No, I don't. What's your third question?"

Not very funny or new but I haven't posted for a while and I want people to like me.
There you go. :-)

Boy goes into music shop to buy a mouth organ. Shopkeeper says "That's funny - a young girl came in half an hour ago to buy one."
Boy says "Oh, that'll be our Monica."

Same boy goes into a posh chemists to get a bar of soap. Chemist says "D'you want it scented?"
Boy says "No thanks, I'll take it with me"

Boy goes to a pet shop to buy a tropical fish. Shopkeeper says "Will you be wanting an aquarium?"
Boy says "I don't care what star sign it was born under - I just want a f****** tropical fish"

Following on from jimharri’s bee joke:

I went into a pet shop the other day and said I’d like a wasp, they said they didn’t sell wasps, so I told them “but you’ve got one in the window”...

a guy goes into a record shop and asks the assistant for one of those sound effect records. what sound effect do you want?
I want a swarm of wasps
hold a min, here we are, puts disc on record player, is that ok?
no, the sound is a bit low pitch
oh, I am sorry, I put the B side on

Did you hear about the long distance lorry driver who loved lorries so much he had sex with them...................he was found to be hgv positive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.