Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on man, do better, unfortunately for me i did read every single post you made on this thread, including all the posts since that video was posted yesterday. he was part of the leipzig team in manchester, we all know that, but i guess he should’ve quit football and started slicing cheese in his local grocery store. they should’ve just ended the club there and then i guess.
do you get the fact that pep had a front row seat there? and yet he still wants him? but i guess you could teach old pep new tricks if given a chance…
He certainly could teach Pep AND you a thing or two. Under the right circumstances of course. Slicing a crumbly cheese like Cheshire would be more difficult and results could suffer. But give him a good Extra Mature Cheddar and you’re fucked.

Pep wanted Johnny Evans and Harry Maguire as centre backs as well for a bit of balance. And before you mention that I rate them as highly as Gvardiol you are mistaken. Chances are he could end up City in the next couple of weeks and I will give him a fair chance. But until then he is still a RB Leipzig player and I have my doubts he is absolute top quality.
and we’ll never know would pep make them shine or would they be (entertaining) flops.

doubt away ray, i don’t care if people’s opinions differ from mine. it can lead to very interesting discussions even. facts are facts though. ;)
p.s. game vs köln was my favorite game

he was not jumping on him! no way! like him or hate him but he can jump on his own, there are photos of him in the air when he was in dinamo, feel free to google.

dude you have serious issues with gvardiol, i read this whole thread and said to myself i would never discuss gvardiol with you but here goes my poor impulse control.

in you old posts your main point was chelsea deciding not to buy him which is not true, now you’ve mentioned everything from him being reponsible for leipzig’s loss in manchester to comparing him to city’s previous flops before he even signed. your takes are like reading clueless kids on twitter.

you have every right to think gvardiol’s crap, but examples you use to justify your opinion of him are actually hilarious.

if he signs he could flop, that’s always a possibility, but manchester game, really? that was more like throwing a bucket of entrails into a shark infested pool than a football game. the whole leipzig team crumbled, how is gvardiol responsible for that?

mistakes? who said he won’t make any mistakes? he’s 21, there’s no chance he’s gonna have a mistake free career until he retires. but didn’t i see city players saying they played like shit in post game interviews? this is a team game, not tennis. and every single player will make mistakes.

which brings me to the udinese game. i knew leipzig would have problems but go check city’s first friendly, a casual prem watching person would easily recognize all the players pep used except from what, 4 players i guess.
i watch leipzig all the time, i was having problems recognizing players yesterday. out of 22 players on that pitch only 10 played at all last season, i don’t mean starting 11, at all. 5 old players out of 11 in each half. academy kids with 0 minutes paired with orban/gvardiol. describing that as a dumpster fire is actually an understatement. and yet you didn’t even bother to watch the whole 45 minutes, what if there’s more stuff to put him down for? sloppy ray, really sloppy.

you watched a lot of bundesliga? which was his worst game and which the best in your opinion then? let’s stick to the second half of the season that just ended, we can include the dbf pokal games too.
Ray got told..

Ray got told..
Not in the slightest but fair enough Vanchi although is a tad biased is entitled to her point of view. Upmecano was last defendr to move from RB Leipzig in a high profile move but hasn't yet worked out as planned but still a good player none the less.

He certainly could teach Pep AND you a thing or two. Under the right circumstances of course. Slicing a crumbly cheese like Cheshire would be more difficult and results could suffer. But give him a good Extra Mature Cheddar and you’re fucked.
i never tried cheshire cheese. i do think grating a 1kg block of grana padano by hand on a hot and humid night in zagreb would prove somebody’s goat status :D

and we’ll never know would pep make them shine or would they be (entertaining) flops.

doubt away ray, i don’t care if people’s opinions differ from mine. it can lead to very interesting discussions even. facts are facts though. ;)
p.s. game vs köln was my favorite game
Although the fee is tad too high for me it is obviously down to RB Leipzig not City.

Leipzig playing hard to get and I can't really blame them as nobody wants to sell/lose their best players.

It will probably take £100 million to sign him as Leipzig will want that money to be able to challenge Bayern Munich and Dortmund for the Bundesliga table.

I think Gvardiol has the potential to be better then Sergio Ramos (When he was at his very best) so it could be a really good signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.