Kaka.....

Robinho's_thumb said:
Why would ac Milan accept madrids lower bid over ours? Kaka said no.

Some on here are in real denial about that. He made his choice, he has to live with it.

I don't know the full ins/outs of what happened and neither do you!! but something happened, he could of rejected us the moment we registered our interest.

This went as far as us flying out to milan, kaka must of been open to the idea.

His wife was in Manchester the week before it all broke in the news, something was deffo on the cards imo.

Bluemoon115 said:
If we want a sulky Brazilian who failed at Madrid why don't we just recall Robinho?

;-P

(I know FB, I know...)
Nearly had me then mate till I realised it was you who'd posted it ha! Kaka is a class player who's time at madrid hasn't been great but he's not had a run of games due to him being injured. If he was available and would be interested then I'd love him here but there are concerns about how much of an effect his injuries will have on him and how much football we will get out of him

I see him as almost a prototype of the ideal mancini attacking player. he's such a smart footballer, only interested in being effective, his game is pared back to the bone. he's skillful but gets up and down all day long.

still, it would be too much of a loss of face for him IMO, maybe for both clubs as well. and then there are the worries about his physical state. is he another shevchenko? I can see him sticking it out for another season before going back to AC.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
If we want a sulky Brazilian who failed at Madrid why don't we just recall Robinho?

;-P

(I know FB, I know...)
Nearly had me then mate till I realised it was you who'd posted it ha! Kaka is a class player who's time at madrid hasn't been great but he's not had a run of games due to him being injured. If he was available and would be interested then I'd love him here but there are concerns about how much of an effect his injuries will have on him and how much football we will get out of him
He's not injured It's just a cover up.
When he got subbed v Lyon he had a big strop and Pellegrini was not happy. He hasn't played since and he's actually recorded an advert where he's running around the bernabeu completely fine.

Robinho's_thumb said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
He's not injured It's just a cover up.
When he got subbed v Lyon he had a big strop and Pellegrini was not happy. He hasn't played since and he's actually recorded an advert where he's running around the bernabeu completely fine.
They just super imposed his face for the advert, it's actually me running round the pitch.

Look closely, you can see where they've edited my beer belly out.

Kaka is not your average Brazilian. He's a Brazilian with a european attitude.

Kaka is very religious and doesn't do the "party" lifestyle, FWIW. Real Madrid is a horrible club to play for... football's succubus (or incubus), lures you there, then sucks the life out of you, before discarding you for a lower fee. Negative stigma around the club, even Cronaldo looks unhappy there.

don't give a toss about what anyone else thinks, go back and try and get him in the summer,

other teams would kill to be able to afford him, not one teeam in england would turn him down if he said i will play for you,

we can afford him, others can't fuck em, go for him and see what happens.

he can FUCK OFF, let chelsea have him...

however, if Milan did "bottle it" and Kaka had nothing to do with the breaking down of contract details etc...then I'd gladly have him here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.