Yeah, same mate. I've said a couple of times on previous pages I'll live like this for the rest of my life, with a few cheat days here and there, because I still like beer, but can go months without it. And then there's our European city trips which aren't the easiest to do on keto.

After 10 days of carbs in Germany we'd both completely had enough, felt crappy, moody and really bloated and couldn't wait to eat our keto meals again and get back into ketosis.

Hahaha.....we're the same.

One more question, throughout my life I have suffered fools, yet now, I find myself with less patience for a fool, are you the same?

Hahaha.....we're the same.

One more question, throughout my life I have suffered fools, yet now, I find myself with less patience for a fool, are you the same?

Ha! I've pretty much always had less patience for a fool, especially the older I get. But then again, if I like the fool, then I will try to help unfool them. I guess it's on an individual basis.

The film of life and it's all just a game .. Here's Norman to explain things better than I ever could.

Your tentative patience levels may simply be down to imbalanced macros so try adding some more roughage ..

Last edited:
Or them sugar lumps ..

Just had a satiating breakfast of Greek Yoghurt 3.7 carbs for a 100 gram portion and devastatingly saddened that it was all over so quickly..
Never mind ..soon be dinner : /
Just had my green smoothie. Spinach, avocado, celery with a teaspoon of wheatgrass and a teaspoon of spirulina powder. I am defrosting some bone broth which I will have in an hour or so and that will last me till teatime.

I had my bullet proof coffee around 7:30 this morning, then a cup of bouillon mid morning and currently tucking into a piece of mackerel drenched in extra virgin mary oil.

I won't eat again now until this evening after I've donated a pint of my sugar free blood.

Ive had.....

Meal 1 - banana and blueberry oat loaf with 40g chocolate protein.

Meal 2 Reflex protein bar

Meal 3 Chicken breast

Meal 4 8 almonds

Meal 5 salmon and tuna with grilled veg followed by 25g 90% chocolate

To come

Meal 6 omelette

Meal 7 60g Porridge/egg whites and choc protein.

Two weeks in tomorrow and all is well. Feeling much better all round to be fair and sleep patterns improved with good energy levels. Alternated alcohol on a strictly one day on and one day off basis and only spirits and low cal tonic.

Perfected the noble art of cauliflower mash and not discernible from the real thing with a good nob of butter added. Can't eat the sardines as one had a part of what looked like its head and still had all it's scales on and made me heave so I have stayed with pink salmon for quality of taste.

Learning fast what to touch and what to swerve and mending my mistakes on a daily basis. For example I have mostly been nailing Greek Style yogurt that has a higher sugar count and around 5.5 carbs per hundred gram when I should have been having the real deal of Greek Yogurt with less sugar and less carbs of 3.5 per hundred gram and an improved protein count. The taste of Greek yogurt is far superior to the pretender but more expensive. I was paying around £1.40 a kilo for the Greek style but I have managed to source Greek yogurt at Aldi's for the same price but only 500 gram tub so a case of you get what you pay for and utterly delicious with 100 gram of strawberries..

Also I have been using extra virgin olive oil for cooking when I would have been better off using olive oil as the extra virgin has a lower burn threshold but it still fry's the eggs and gammon well. Also watching calorie intake because there is no way you can eat like a fat lad on a keto and still lose weight so common sense prevails and I have been having 1200kcal with 25 carbs daily and skipping the midday meal.

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/fitness/Difference-Between-Greek-Yoghurt-vs-Greek-Style-Yoghurt-40423309

https://coach.nine.com.au/diet/gree...-yoghurt/4d5c9aef-0de4-4a6d-a08f-11f8be609637

Last edited:
Two weeks in tomorrow and all is well at Black Rock .. Feeling much better all round to be fair and sleep patterns improved with good energy levels. Alternated alcohol on a strictly one day on and one day off basis and only spirits and low cal tonic. Perfected the noble art of cauliflower mash and not discernible from the real thing with a good nob of butter added. Can't eat the sardines as one had a part of what looked like its head and still had all it's scales on and made me heave so I have stayed with pink salmon for quality of taste. Learning fast what to touch and what to swerve and mending my mistakes on a daily basis. For example I have mostly been nailing Greek Style yogurt that has a higher sugar count and around 5.5 carbs per hundred gram when I should have been having the real deal of Greek Yogurt with less sugar and less carbs of 3.5 per hundred gram and an improved protein count. The taste of Greek yogurt is far superior to the pretender but more expensive. I was paying around £1.40 a kilo for the Greek style but I have managed to source Greek yogurt at Aldi's for the same price but only 500 gram tub so a case of you get what you pay for and utterly delicious with 100 gram of strawberries.. Also I have been using extra virgin olive oil for cooking when I would have been better off using olive oil as the extra virgin has a lower burn threshold but it still fry's the eggs and gammon well. Also watching calorie intake because there is no way you can eat like a fat lad on a keto and still lose weight so common sense prevails and I have been having 1200kcal with 25 carbs daily and skipping the midday meal.

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/fitness/Difference-Between-Greek-Yoghurt-vs-Greek-Style-Yoghurt-40423309

https://coach.nine.com.au/diet/gree...-yoghurt/4d5c9aef-0de4-4a6d-a08f-11f8be609637
That is good going Bob, the weight should drop off if you stick with that. I have been doing it for 5 weeks now but I haven't counted carbs or calories, I have been dropping 1kg a week though. Have you looked at intermittent fasting? I say that coz you state you are skipping your midday meal, if you changed it to skipping breakfast you would be IF as well as Keto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.