Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Your reasoning is strange, you quoted about 5 people from 3000 which is indeed a minority, to make an analogy of 5,000 from 55,000 is bizarre. if we are talking an hooligan/dickhead sector of fans 9% would be absolutely horrific and would be universally condemned as a significant number.
Ok bud.

That was a cracking away day. Leicester seem to be one of those teams that cause us problems but, for the most part, we dealt with them superbly and 3 points, and another clean sheet, is no more than we deserved. Bernardo was brilliant, he appears to have established a good understanding with Grealish, big shout out for Jack, he's hit the ground running and looks like a perfect fit for the team. Fans were awesome, the concourse noise continued onto the stands and we were loud all match. Can honestly say I didn't see any issues between the fans, if anything completely the reverse, far different vibe from Spurs for some reason and it was one of the best atmospheres for ages.

View attachment 26131
The match stats prove we were the far superior team

I’m even seeing Leicester fans claiming they deserved something from the game

must have been watching a different match to me
The MOTD highlights also showed a more 'balanced' game but we battered them.

Yes we rode our luck early in the second half, but we were were by far the better team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.