Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

It's last season all over again, in fact we are worse than last season!
The defending was abysmal, but even the best defenders in the world would struggle when they are expected to defend from the half way line every match. It's alright blaming the players, and many were awful, but it's the tactics that are at fault.
We can't keep playing the same tactics every game. After a couple of seasons teams get to know how to play against you. At the moment, they know to sit back, defend in numbers, and hit us on the break. Football is ever changing, and you need to evolve and adapt to be successful.
I'm afraid it is time for a clear out, and a fresh start, even if it means getting a new manager.

It's last season all over again, in fact we are worse than last season!
The defending was abysmal, but even the best defenders in the world would struggle when they are expected to defend from the half way line every match. It's alright blaming the players, and many were awful, but it's the tactics that are at fault.
We can't keep playing the same tactics every game. After a couple of seasons teams get to know how to play against you. At the moment, they know to sit back, defend in numbers, and hit us on the break. Football is ever changing, and you need to evolve and adapt to be successful.
I'm afraid it is time for a clear out, and a fresh start, even if it means getting a new manager.

Go back to home to the rags/scousers mate. I know it has hurt a lot over the last 12 years.

If you look how pool are playing with high intensity all the time and how the players are moving around, wining ball back again after loosing it, the direct style is what i miss last season and also this season. If we have the same amount of intensity and aggression i doubt it would be 2-5 yesterday. Pool now with more attacks on target after just 20 min in the game vs arsenal, more than we had during the whole match yesterday. Sort out a decent striker now ffs And get back that agression and intensity. City players looks like a bunch of people on beach holiday. SHAME !!

If you look how pool are playing with high intensity all the time and how the players are moving around, wining ball back again after loosing it, the direct style is what i miss last season and also this season. If we have the same amount of intensity and aggression i doubt it would be 2-5 yesterday. Pool now with more attacks on target after just 20 min in the game vs arsenal, more than we had during the whole match yesterday. Sort out a decent striker now ffs And get back that agression and intensity. City players looks like a bunch of people on beach holiday. SHAME !!

Blackpool or Hartlepool?

Just a few obvious points...
we play to high a line...exposed at the back..
We cannot cope with Vardy Lawnmower..
2 games in...the injuries are killing us
when Kev got a head knock in the Bournemouth game I thought he was going to be out for a while
70 per cent possession and lost 5-2
Mendy and Walker giving stupid penalties away..
No Arteta for Pep to bounce ideas off....
Pep doing the same thing over and over and the opposition doing the same......scoring
other teams have players out for a week....with us its weeks.....
if we dont want a repeat of last year...pep needs to come up with something...
Oh, and Leeds coming up...they will give us a game.....

Just a few obvious points...
we play to high a line...exposed at the back..
We cannot cope with Vardy Lawnmower..
2 games in...the injuries are killing us
when Kev got a head knock in the Bournemouth game I thought he was going to be out for a while
70 per cent possession and lost 5-2
Mendy and Walker giving stupid penalties away..
No Arteta for Pep to bounce ideas off....
Pep doing the same thing over and over and the opposition doing the same......scoring
other teams have players out for a week....with us its weeks.....
if we dont want a repeat of last year...pep needs to come up with something...
Oh, and Leeds coming up...they will give us a game.....

you missed out Garcia - also gave away a pen and was generally pretty shit all game

agree with you, but for this, to work, they have to have the pace and power to go past fullbacks on the outside l We were close to this with Sterling and Sane and had we kept them together and fit we'd have been a different proposition, especially when they occasionally swapped sides - there aren't too many like them about though
Hopefully, Sterling right and Torres left can get us back to how it was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.